Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Egyptians post

Circumcision was originally a thing for health i believe as i never ever really thought about it(yes im jewish) idk

Rosh hashanah is our new year celebration Rosh means head ha is the and shanah is year so basically head of the year(first day or the year, currently at 5775.

Hanukkah is the celebration of the 7 days of fire which is why we light 7 candles and then one xtra one to light those, it was a time when Romans were attacking yerushalaim and there was very little oil left only supposedly enough for a few hours of holy fire yet by gods miracle the fire lasted 7 days. We also celebrate the maccabi in this holiday in one of our songs the maccabi were the bravest israeli fighters against the Romans
Last edited by friddoo on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Egyptians post

Let me just correct u, Hanukkah is 8 days, and it wasnt the fire that lasted for 8 days, it was a little oil can that lasted for 8 days (Theres the one main candle and one more candle per day, so first day main candle+candle, second day main candle+2 more and so on, and it lasted).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Egyptians post

Let me just correct u, Hanukkah is 8 days, and it wasnt the fire that lasted for 8 days, it was a little oil can that lasted for 8 days (Theres the one main candle and one more candle per day, so first day main candle+candle, second day main candle+2 more and so on, and it lasted).
Probably right i don't Rly do the celebrations much except for pesach lol
Oderint Dum Metuant.