Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Duskshadow Armor Quests

What happened to all the NPCs for the Duskshadow Armor quest line? I noticed that I couldn't find Polgrot (he's the one I have a seal quest for at the moment), and then when I mentioned it in game somebody told me he and the others had been taken out. Is it still possible to get the armor, and what do I do about the outstanding seal quest?

Re: Duskshadow Armor Quests

What happened to all the NPCs for the Duskshadow Armor quest line? I noticed that I couldn't find Polgrot (he's the one I have a seal quest for at the moment), and then when I mentioned it in game somebody told me he and the others had been taken out. Is it still possible to get the armor, and what do I do about the outstanding seal quest?
If you contact support they can remove the quest or you can keep it as a memory as for the new quests you can find them in shalemont ravine at the encampment
YouTube Channel

Since I am a new player on Android, I have never received any seal quest and have never seen Polgrot. All we had to do was recover stolen McCroin items (rings, torcs, brooches, cups, and idols) to complete the duskshadow set.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

New version is annoying :/ you need to farm to get the items, and in old version it only took like 5 min ea day
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

It sounds like I would like the new version a lot better anyway--wasn't a fan of the original but wanted some kind of armor, lol. Where do I go in Shalemont to pick up the new quests?
There is a guy standing on the other side of where commander Cullen stands. I think he gives the quest. Be sure to take it up before doing other quests for Cullen and that lady.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

yeh, its gone. older players who have the red looking set, i think is "spirit shadow" is the best one. was looking forward to getting my druid a set :/ had a focus boost
Level 150 Rogue World:Belenus
Clan: Ronin
I play on my free time, usualy on weekends and if my grades are good on weekdays.

Why does this topic get so many replies and mine can't even get one asking where to get duskshadow pieces no one must know.......?
The quest line tells you exactly where to get each item. I don't understand what you're asking.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue