Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sigils

Hiya, im buying 500 health sigils (100 crates) and 100 energy sigils (20 crates)
I pay 6k for health, and in willing to pay 7k and for energy 4k a crate
Pm me ThijsdeF
Or send me a mail i response always in 6 hours

Re: Sigils

Why do people all want to underpay for sigils?

First off sigils have to be bought yourself with plat (or can trade chest only ones), unlike all other plat items.

Second 10 sigils is 80 plat. 5 sigils is then 40 plat.

I see alt books go for 10k and thats only 10 plat. Does anyone do the math?

Why do people all want to underpay for sigils?

First off sigils have to be bought yourself with plat (or can trade chest only ones), unlike all other plat items.

Second 10 sigils is 80 plat. 5 sigils is then 40 plat.

I see alt books go for 10k and thats only 10 plat. Does anyone do the math?
Taranis' economy is generally screwed up.. Always a seller's market.

Why would you sell something based on how much plat it costs when people are buying it for triple?
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Is demand is up prices would rise, not lower.

My point is sigils are too cheap, not too expensive.
Ahh, you see another problem with our economy is that it's socially preestablished. People will pay 3k for an sk elix, 4k if there are absolutely no other sellers, however 5k is rare and the seller doesn't sell anything. Even in the worst extreme plat droughts sk's don't sell past 4k. People are used to buying sigils at around 8k a box, so most sales are that or lower, however if a drought comes the price won't really rise.

It's wierd...
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

If you add in the fact that you cant buy with plat sigils and trade them, one would assume that sigils priced would be higher.

No idea how 8k for 5 sigils (40 plat - and thats using 10 sigil discount), something seems totally screwed up.