Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ink,air,smeag and queef one day truce

Yaaaaaaay it's xmas,,,,how about we all get together and help each other for one day,if it was good enough for the allies and germans in ww1 it's good enough for us,,,my idea is ( drum roll please) kudos do mordy with ascensions help ( kudos keeps drops ) and ascension do Necro with kudos help ( asc keep drops ) come on guys just for one day,,,, :) no bashing eachother it's xmas after all,,,yaaaaay santas coming..........

Re: Ink,air,smeag and queef one day truce

:? ...and it drops a shadow/void drop and it goes to that green bearded mob stealer ....I think not :?

Cyprus, you're a great person and great player but this will never happen. But I hope you all have a great Christmas in real life :D
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Even if we agreed to this I couldn't trust that this truce will be followed. You know yourself Cyprus about the past treaty's and how they have gone down.
Anyway, airees would never agree to this and I even if she does she will not follow through with it like the previous times.
Personally there's no gain for ascension side, I have tried to persuade my fellow leaders into doing this day treaty as it will be like in world war 1 or 2 on Christmas where they stopped fighting for that day but it's just plain and simple it will not work while Airees is in charge.
Also Ascension can't even down mordris at the moment due to otm buffing the boss. Necro has been buffed too. So kudos have no chance at mordris if we cannot do it ourselves.
Boy I would love peace, it was a joy bossing with other worlds in beta be nice to boss with other people but it just wouldn't work. Sorry Cyprus.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Yaaaaaaay it's xmas,,,,how about we all get together and help each other for one day,if it was good enough for the allies and germans in ww1 it's good enough for us,,,my idea is ( drum roll please) kudos do mordy with ascensions help ( kudos keeps drops ) and ascension do Necro with kudos help ( asc keep drops ) come on guys just for one day,,,, :) no bashing eachother it's xmas after all,,,yaaaaay santas coming..........
I wish

Was worth a try Cyp. Guess some people don't even wanna try. For Christmas spirit I'll just get you a chicken instead.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180