Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Event Bosses are way too OP for us to Kill

3 years behind - for my first year of playing warden armor and warden weapon was best in game second year it was all we could do to get a few players into full frozen. At that time best event drop was radiant armor (which there are maybe 5 sets gained on server. By the way our previous event provided a hat that at best gave 100 defense of a different damage type.

To say that you should be at the same place as those that have been playing for as long as iOS has is just naive. 3 years ago I would have loved to have had a set of krons jewelry (the 150 set would have blown my mind). We would have loved the 100 spider drops. It took us months to figure out how to kill aggy. The 100 event drops from this event would have been amazing

News flash currently (i can't speak for other iOS servers) but on our server the 200 boss and 150 boss serve as raid drops for the two end game clans to battle over. The clans that are level <160 in level are lucky to be able to compete for the 109 drops with the number two clan.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Being 3 years behind ios means nothing because back in the day level 20 was a feat, then as the level reqs increased it still was pretty hard to level. When level 100 was a feat anyone level 60-100 was in stonevale on lixs competing with everyone else.. Y'all don't even have to go through that, you have every area we do and every opportunity we do. In fact, the new gear is a lot better than old gear, so y'all have it better. Not as many of you, so more room to level, less drama, and more sanity. Don't complain, I know it's tough but if even high levels on ios quit when they get bored. That's why new players fill in, several new players every day.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

eh, i dont think the game should of even been brought to android. for a small team as OTM it literally makes our updates come 2x slower. with problems on each side making it worse, i dont think OTM decision was at all the right thing to do. :oops:
Lol this is actually pretty true. OTM already had too many faults with iOS they have yet to fix and have only made worse and they rarely listen to our suggestions/complaints. Makes no sense for them to expand when they're unable to handle one device/platform
Well Android users want to share in the frustrations of the ios users. However, the game runs great on my Note 2 and Note 4 and Nexus 7 and 9 and the S5. They can continue to work the bugs our on ios since it seems there aren't a lot of you have an android device.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Being 3 years behind ios means nothing because back in the day level 20 was a feat, then as the level reqs increased it still was pretty hard to level. When level 100 was a feat anyone level 60-100 was in stonevale on lixs competing with everyone else.. Y'all don't even have to go through that, you have every area we do and every opportunity we do. In fact, the new gear is a lot better than old gear, so y'all have it better. Not as many of you, so more room to level, less drama, and more sanity. Don't complain, I know it's tough but if even high levels on ios quit when they get bored. That's why new players fill in, several new players every day.
Maybe your world used lixes. But in Rosmerta. Nobody was on lixes to get to 100. Everyone AFK'd and you'd kill red bosses if you could. Pots were a rarity. Idols never used.

The game was way simpler. Plat buyers were few and far between and you didn't need plat to get to the end game. You could just play hard for a couple months and make it. When OW came out the game went down hill very quickly. People that had played from the beginning and played hard were instantly replaced by players with big credit apples. No longer was effort required, it just required the willingness to spend lots of money to get ahead. Sadly I think this is the turning point for the game and where it started it's end point. OTM needed to capitalize on their popularity, but switched the bias to 100% plat buyers. Without plat buyers there is NO end game in this game. You can't buy sigils, pots, idols, chests, anything. And good luck collecting 100k in gold, much less 1 million, or 3 million. They call it a "free" game, but there's nothing free about it.
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

It's cause now the event with the bs lag and insane aoes its a tough boss, requires many druids, but definitely a retarded hard boss, we have the same problem lol, many many quit cause of bugs in this engine just made ppl go wild and never log on again, it sucks, this game is going to rock bottom, otm never learns or realizes this is an ios game not a computer game, getting 40 on for a raid is just too much, future bosses GOnna be even harder im sure of it and more players are gonna quit, as in Rosmerta we lost about 80% of our top notch players and old valuable players, but oh well it's just a game I guess
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

Yep any MMO's that can't keep their pool of players from quitting will not prosper at all. The game itself needs to have all Core players for others to advance in the game. Some said that old (high level players) will simply replace by a Newbies but what do you think they will do when they reach a certain level that needed quest items but can't be done cuz there are not enough high level players to set it done? They will also feel frustration/depress and will quit too cuz they can't advance in the game and will realize that they just wasted some real money in the game.

The game should be playable for all. We missed the Level 200 from Beltane, Sahmain and expecting the same for yule because we know for a fact that we are not ready for it. But changing the settings for the difficulty of all Yule Event bosses did a big blow to our faces.

Monolith 150 6* only been killed only once in our server then one 150 5*.
After it respawned for 6* again nobody taking it out. I don't understand why OTM change the difficulty settings so high that make most of the players in Android upset.
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

They arent op, the drops are better than hrung and mord drops, so its logic that its harder to kill
As I said we killing Comrak 6* with at least 2 players in group and Spider 150 6* with at least 3 players in group. And now the Monolith 150 6* can't be killed even if we have 15 players which is 1 full group and a second group.

Like I said we in ANDROID still new and should not be compared with IOS server strenght. There are No hrung or Mordis Kill in Android Platform and will take months or even years if the core players will keep on quitting cuz of this BS adjustments. I don't know why the developers can't take it for reconsideration. OTM made the game to cross the Android but with this adjustments it's biased.
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

Yep any MMO's that can't keep their pool of players from quitting will not prosper at all. The game itself needs to have all Core players for others to advance in the game. Some said that old (high level players) will simply replace by a Newbies but what do you think they will do when they reach a certain level that needed quest items but can't be done cuz there are not enough high level players to set it done? They will also feel frustration/depress and will quit too cuz they can't advance in the game and will realize that they just wasted some real money in the game.

The game should be playable for all. We missed the Level 200 from Beltane, Sahmain and expecting the same for yule because we know for a fact that we are not ready for it. But changing the settings for the difficulty of all Yule Event bosses did a big blow to our faces.

Monolith 150 6* only been killed only once in our server then one 150 5*.
After it respawned for 6* again nobody taking it out. I don't understand why OTM change the difficulty settings so high that make most of the players in Android upset.
What happens when all the daddy elephants leave? The preteens wanna-be gangsters think they own the place and it turns into a manipulative gangland where boss resetting, lix griefing, and arena lockdowns are commonplace. When the mature on your servers that are keeping the order leave it all goes to s**t rather quickly. Then more get bored and frustrated and leave.