Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Elite vs Wolfgang (My opinion)

My bad Run, i thought your account was shared, i wasn't completely sure on that one until i posted but yeah the other accounts on that list are definitely shared and im 100% sure of that. Okay now on to next topic, Yes Riki, you are right and its a pretty clear point that the Wg leaders are honestly some of the most selfish people in Mabon, yes i said Mabon, they portray themselves to be completely dedicated to the clan and such but its *** lol, The difference between elite and wg leadership is Elite is loaded and loaded on items and their clanees and even leaders can afford to keep more than what they need because other clanees aren't in need of items, now on the other hand I've seen Wg bend its so called Rules and Regulations on drops to satisfy its Leaders, I do have to hand it to them for making it seem like they really want wg to prosper lol. No clans gonna prosper when the leaders keep almost everything to themselves and again i bring up the Point about Emma having a Shadow Halberd from Mord AND a Hammer from the 190 wep boss, this is the kind of unfathomable thats just plain ridiculous and makes clanees leave for elite. Unless wg really and drastically changes its Leadership, its honestly only gonna be going down from here and almost the whole of mabon agrees with me besides few wg leaders lol.
Bowz you are extremely right, Wg would have gotten that Mord kill if elite wasn't messing with them but now Mord is out of their reach as most if wgs key players have moved on from the selfishness of wgs leaders. Wg hasn't been recruiting for a while and its only been losing its important people and i really fricking hope that the leaders realise what they're doing wrong....
And Bowz if you really do not like Elites way of doing things, i suggest you take your account back from venger

oh ! Words ! but can we agree that all mord, some hrung, and now all necro gear in Wg has been acquired BEFORE even killing the boss ( they didnt even killed mord and necro yet) through buying from quitting players and traitors ....

And i dont wanna hear the bs "yah but elite monopolyze bosses" or reset and **** from peeps who cheated their lazy dps , complaining like elite has never killed their first bosses with lux only ! And i dont wanna hear the crap " yeah but back in the days you had no competition"either when ,with all the gear you got, you still manage to wipe on event bosses when alone on it and sometimes not even trying to get a strategy !
the video I uploaded of elite ruining a wolfgang mords kill, a lot of people thought what you did was rediculous and completely un called for. You justify it but doesn't mean it's ok. Wolfgang probs could have killed without your greifing. Additionally you call them traitors, elite is the most powerful and the best clan on the server. Why would anyone willing leave unless they fealt that certain people in the clan were becoming annoying or just in general the running of the clan was poor. They have legit reasons for leaving
Lol how would you know, your comments are baseless and you can't decide which side of the fence you want to be on.
Only few people that have left this clan are ones that don't feel like they should have to do much and expect to get everything for nothing or have been out rightly kicked. You don't join Elite and have end game drops for doing nothing, and you don't stay the top clan by deciding I have what I want so I'm not going to help anymore.
Dex is prob the only one that left that I wish had of worked out, Woofs had him spy an SS our msg groups then rewarded him when he returned by putting his Mords Spear in there bank where it magically went missing. Then did nothing as a clan member stole everything he owned, but at least he finaly finished getting his dl after all the others alt rogues were geared.
Elite

As much as I despise Wolfgangs Leadership, You shouldn't be on a high horse either Balboa, Once i left wg and joined elite, i realised that you and the Generals aren't what you portray to be either... Its weird how the whole Deadeye selling drops fiasco just magically vanished and was swept under the rug. Wg leaders may be extremely selfish with their drops and loot but at least they don't sell full dl sets and get away with it but when other people try to do it, its unacceptable.... There are guardians in Elite right now who sell Dl drops and nothing is being done about it but i don't expect you to do much because you and Deadeye sold more than your share of FULL DL SETS. The people who do leave are the ones who know about the corruption and cant do much about it like Spoonz, Mecki and few others. I myself have had plenty of conversations with Spoonz and neenj about how corrupt you are but nonetheless he's a guardian now lol and who knows? He might even be a part of this corruption he once hated. Oh and another thing, dont try to brainwash dexman into leaving wg now that he's becoming a major part of it, im sure your list of wgs who you'll recruit soon is aldredy overflowing.

Im on neither side of the fence bal I respect elite and wolfgang the same, I think elite are a good clan and Wg the same. Both have their flaws both have their highlights. My point was simply that it may be a tad unfair calling them "traitors"
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Bowz if you really do not like Elites way of doing things, i suggest you take your account back from venger
I never said I didn't like the way elite run. Will people stop quoting me ou of context. I said SOME people thought elites actions were rediculous, i said SOME people weren't happy with the way elite are run and that's why they left. No have first hand experience of elites greifing and it is annoying but if that's how they want to play the game then fair dos to em wg have done it to them aswell. As for the comment about the account, I quit and didn't want the account say collecting dust. Venger been my mate ingame for a while and helped me out a lot so I decided to give it to him. He didn't ask for it i just wanted someone to make good use of it and he has.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Anonymous, you my man were on point, literally on point. I don't know about elite sharing accs, bc I've only been in here for a few weeks. Wg tho, almost all leaders(guardians and up) share accs, except for a few. Many people wondered why I left, and it mostly was for the selfish leaders gearing themselves up when I was doing a unfathomable load of the crap, I called camps, posted times, did a lot of camping to end up with getting dl dag after fued...Ya he did deserve too camping a lot on his rogue, but seriously, an alt over a main? You must be kidding me, it really did make me mad that the leaders were getting geared over clannies that deserved wayy more. In wg if there was crap you wanted you Mail the bank as a request, whenever I had asked for anything, I saw it on a guard or clanny a day later...like really? The drop system in wg was always biased toward the leaders, and they did bend their so called rules they rarely followed for the leaders. And the Spoonz gear they got, they're happy they got gear for two bosses they won't be killing for a long time. Wg is a powerful clan I give them that but idk about them being an endgame clan, fix your selfish leaders and you may get some clannies that play actively. I was one of the people in wg doing a lot of shiz, the others were a few guards who did is a hell a lot of camping when they were clannies, now as they're guards I rarely see them on, I'm done ranting and wg you know the truth and I know the truth, so stop being selfish and act as a so called 'family' you always talk about
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

As much as I despise Wolfgangs Leadership, You shouldn't be on a high horse either Balboa, Once i left wg and joined elite, i realised that you and the Generals aren't what you portray to be either... Its weird how the whole Deadeye selling drops fiasco just magically vanished and was swept under the rug. Wg leaders may be extremely selfish with their drops and loot but at least they don't sell full dl sets and get away with it but when other people try to do it, its unacceptable.... There are guardians in Elite right now who sell Dl drops and nothing is being done about it but i don't expect you to do much because you and Deadeye sold more than your share of FULL DL SETS. The people who do leave are the ones who know about the corruption and cant do much about it like Spoonz, Mecki and few others. I myself have had plenty of conversations with Spoonz and neenj about how corrupt you are but nonetheless he's a guardian now lol and who knows? He might even be a part of this corruption he once hated. Oh and another thing, dont try to brainwash dexman into leaving wg now that he's becoming a major part of it, im sure your list of wgs who you'll recruit soon is already overflowing.
My horse will be as high as i wish it to be, for someone that has tried to sell our drops before you're in no position to brandish others. If i listened to half the people on Mabon about drops being sold by clan members I'd have no clan members left, I don't take outsiders word and they're sure as hell not privy to clan issues. Mecki was kicked, he didn't leave willingly and he's acted like a spitefull 9yr old that's been grounded ever since. And really spoonz was just lazy, logs his alts that aren't required at bosses when we're desperate for dps because he doesn't want to run his main or a different alt char. Plenty people were annoyed at that and the lack of help he put into clan but we can go back and forth discussing what he doesn't like and what i dislike, but one thing I won't say is I'm not glad either are gone if anything I should of listened to Deadeye earlier and kicked both of them. As for my account no one touches it but myself and anyone close to me would know I'd sooner delete our drops than let woofs have period. As a clan we work hard for what we have, we enjoy the game and dedicate time to ensure we are the end game clan we are no room for leeches.
Elite

Wow just wow, i honestly wonder how you manage to be so damn sneaky and cunning with the way you do things, i dont think a druid should be your main char, make your rogue your main char, it suits your personality. Now back to main topic, I've never tried to sell any of elites drops or wgs drops and but yeah i was kicked after i world transferred out of this unfathomable hole world. When i was in elite, you admitted yourself that there are guardians at that time with drops on them and haven't turned it in so idk why you're denying that people don't sell drops. Yeah you should have taken deadeyes advice and kicked everyone who was wanting to leave cause you and him were selling drops? Cause there were a huge bunch of us who were going to leave at the time but things didn't work out and we stayed and now some of the people who remained have become guardians. And for that part about on one touches my account is *** as I've seen deadeye, tidus and maybe i think run use your account so.... Yeah