Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Guide to Playing/Leveling a Druid

Opposing clan arses telling me my guide sucks and that I'm pathetic for making one and that I have no life.

+1 Relentless. I love you too!
Who cares. People will say mean, hateful things they wouldn't say to your face when they're protected by being behind a keyboard
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Great guide, very helpful to new people if they are buying plat.

dps could use howling winds i have found this to be a great skill for druids. Less time your taking dmg longer life : p
Yes, but then your defence has to be higher than the opponents attack which means that you have to add dexterity or get defence boosting gear.

Well said Chronus.

Howling Wind has evolved into a support skill rather than a levelling skill/DPS ever since the earthstone armour + birch rings fell into disuse. For Howling Wind to be effective, your defence needs to be equal to or greater than the enemy's attack and that requires points invested into dexterity or defence boosting gear which a druid would not usually wear.
Side Note: Bosses have such high attack and defence nowadays that even as a bossing skill, howling wind has lost its potency.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Just saw this, good job man! Just be careful when you copy parts of other guides, it still says "tank" when it should say "druid" or something haha. (Hint: in the evasion abilities). Also when u talk about druid skills you should describe what each skill is useful for (if it is useful) and whether or not it should be used and if so, in what situation would you use it. Maybe mention what skills to use for each of your builds also. Putting the skill descriptions is not helpful in any way. Good stuff arj
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

Just saw this, good job man! Just be careful when you copy parts of other guides, it still says "tank" when it should say "druid" or something haha. (Hint: in the evasion abilities). Also when u talk about druid skills you should describe what each skill is useful for (if it is useful) and whether or not it should be used and if so, in what situation would you use it. Maybe mention what skills to use for each of your builds also. Putting the skill descriptions is not helpful in any way. Good stuff arj
Will get on it after lunch, thanks for bringing it up. Also thank you for your guide which inspired me to make my own. I loved how you put pictures and structured your guide and I tried to do the same when making mine.

Cheers man!
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Well said Chronus.

Howling Wind has evolved into a support skill rather than a levelling skill/DPS ever since the earthstone armour + birch rings fell into disuse. For Howling Wind to be effective, your defence needs to be equal to or greater than the enemy's attack and that requires points invested into dexterity or defence boosting gear which a druid would not usually wear.
Side Note: Bosses have such high attack and defence nowadays that even as a bossing skill, howling wind has lost its potency.
It still can be used as a leveling skill. It is actually probably my favorite skill for druids. For higher levels around 400 defence should be good if winds is maxed. The 190 stat points put into dex to dodge most, if not all auto attacks is better than 190 in vit in my opinion. As long as you have enough hp to survive a few skill hits and heal easily youre pretty much set. (I loved the summer event because the spiritseed sets were perfect for a winds build!)