Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogues

I cant say much for life steal and poison wep, and im totally against having full immunity to a type of dmg (from 0 resistance to full immunity, its a bit drastic) but i would keep shadowstrike maxed even when all these bosses resist poison, u prob kill much more snorris and srengs than other bosses and lock fight is important.
unless you play in a server where there aren't lock fights hehe
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I cant say much for life steal and poison wep, and im totally against having full immunity to a type of dmg (from 0 resistance to full immunity, its a bit drastic) but i would keep shadowstrike maxed even when all these bosses resist poison, u prob kill much more snorris and srengs than other bosses and lock fight is important.
unless you play in a server where there aren't lock fights hehe
Even if you dont have lock fights ss is still high dps against dls. I'm still not dropping it even tho im endgame.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

i honestly think it would be better for classes to be buffed to the point of rogues, instead of rogues be nerfed to the point of other classes (not necessarily in dps per se, but solo ability, not massive energy consumption etc.)

Perhaps instead of making shadowstrike a skill that teleports and deals massive damage, simply make it a melee range poison attack or visa versa.
you would have to redo the whole skill... lol and the name too...

Honestly I don't understand why they don't just give bosses poison resist at a normal amount and not make A WHOLE DAMAGE TYPE completely useless. ROGUES INVEST 40 DAMNED POINTS IN A SKILL(OR TWO) THAT IS MADE USELESS I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC. GAAAH ALL CAPS RAGE HULK MODE.

I'm actually angry.

Future 0/40 shadowstrike crew checking in

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Honestly I don't understand why they don't just give bosses poison resist at a normal amount and not make A WHOLE DAMAGE TYPE completely useless. ROGUES INVEST 40 DAMNED POINTS IN A SKILL(OR TWO) THAT IS MADE USELESS I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC. GAAAH ALL CAPS RAGE HULK MODE.

I'm actually angry.

not to mention 0/40 lifesteal crew... or maybe even poison wep

I'm actually angry.

Bruh totally forgot poison wep, that's 120 points wasted gf.

Buying alt books pls.

Lugh

I'm actually angry.

Bruh totally forgot poison wep, that's 120 points wasted gf.

Buying alt books pls.
thankfully i have like 10 . i mean instead of nerfing certain skills lets just ya know throw posion resists on everything new :roll:

They can just put a reasonable amount of resist on certain mobs;less resist that other damage types but enough to have a decent effect on decreasing damage, simple. No need to render 3 skills completely useless. This is actually outrageous.

Lugh