Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Change of rules: roll by class

I might start something, but alter the rules a bit and make it like this:

If there is one group and someone gets it dropped on them, no matter the class of the person or the item's class requirement, he can keep it. Although if it is one group, and there is two rangers in the group and a ranger drop drops and one of the ranger's get a warrior drop and the warrior got the ranger drop, they only exchange, which means the second ranger who didn't have the drop drop on him, will not roll for the drop that the first ranger exchanged with the warrior. It works because the roll was "technically" Already done. Then if there isn't a ranger drop in one grp and a ranger just gets a warrior drop and there is other warriors in the group, then he keeps it, only because it was ONE group, and then if they want the drop, they can buy it from the ranger.

Kind of complicated, keeps the same values of roll by class if there is two groups. The original rules that I wanted to change that these would replace have been making me pretty angry. lol I am with three people in a group and I get the only drop there but I have to give it up in the group anyways. :P

Its just an Idea not trying to trample your already agreed rules, I mean f the Ideas grows, then, lets do it.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Re: Change of rules: roll by class

The only reason when people dont need to dice is when there is 1 group and the drops drop to their class, this is for dragonlord and event items.

Otherworld is free dicing, one group who gets keeps, 2 groups should be diced.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

The only reason when people dont need to dice is when there is 1 group and the drops drop to their class, this is for dragonlord and event items.

Yeah I knw but my new Idea is a bit more detailed than that.
200 Allymia Rogue

KISS

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

KISS

wut? o.o
200 Allymia Rogue

I am sorry, but your suggestion will not make things easier.
Basically you suggest that we stop dicing at all for single group boss kills, but introduce some obligatory exchange system for cross-class drops.
I support that we keep class dicing.
KISS means Keep It Simple Stupid. (i.e. the best thing is to keep things so simple that it borders to stupid)
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

people barely understand the current rules. I think our system is working fairly well as it is - no need to add complications. However, i will not KISS you :)
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Why do you even bother making these posts Chelsea? You are doing more harm than help. Start making your own rules in game and it will be a very quick way to get yourself removed from groups at bosses.

You fool, did I say these were my own rules, did I implement them? NO Did I say these are my rules for now on? Did I act upon them? NO Ideas, Ideas, FOOL. Just an IDEA and if someone doesn't like them then they can say so. You really do not read my posts at all. You only looked at the title and your puny mind put "change" and "rules" and "roll" and "class" together and got to a conclusion.

There are so many idiots on this world, so many, I have to keep asking them to review the information given and their like "oh" after saying something completely idiotic. Or arguing with me for a long time until I make them shut up, go backwards, look at the past chat and then they stop arguing and do something else.
200 Allymia Rogue

There are so many idiots on this world, so many, I have to keep asking them to review the information given and their like "oh" after saying something completely idiotic. Or arguing with me for a long time until I make them shut up, go backwards, look at the past chat and then they stop arguing and do something else.
Sums up my experiences on Lugh quite nicely tbh. Y'all need to chill with the hostile responses tho.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]