Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ranger class

Please fix the ranger class! I started a ranger in Arawn... They totally sucks.

My ranger is now lvl 146 in Arawn! I see that Our ''dps'' aint that good that it should be. Make a skill like Shadowstrike (SS) on rangers.. So we also have the oppertunity to have the same dps like Rogues.

The worlds are now full of rogues... Fix this and maybe we get some more rangers. (almost no rangers that I can see)

sorry for the wrong Word spelling etc...im on iPad mini hahahha :)
Admin etc please listen!!
I am a Forum guide need any help? Private message me --HERE

Re: Ranger class

At least make sharpshot a str skill, and insa-cast, or a poison skill that is insta-cast
World: Herne
Clan: BlazingFrost
Lvl 65 ranger (main, active)
Lvl 13 druid (dual logging char, active)

3 lvl 60+ rogues (retired)
Lvl 30 druid (retired)
2 lvl 40+ mages (retired)
Lvl 81 ranger (retired)
Lvl 118 warrior (retired)

One of herne's nubs._.

Sharp just needs insta cast and a damage buff. Remember we are rangers we shoot arrows and our main source of damage should be pierce
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Ss would be good. I'd like either a shatter skill or a Pierce lure rangers could cast.
No.
Okay. Why not? It would make our piercing damage more effective
Warriors have shatter and mages have lures... We do the damage while they weaken the boss, if you want a lure while training train with a mage :ugeek:
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder

Warriors have shatter and mages have lures... We do the damage while they weaken the boss, if you want a lure while training train with a mage :ugeek:
The end result is to increase the damage of piercing. Who cares if it's a shatter or lure or something insta cast or a buff
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The end result is to increase the damage of piercing. Who cares if it's a shatter or lure or something insta cast or a buff
Warrior. and. mages. already. have. these. skills.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder