Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How do you ...

I was wondering how the high-end players of every class arrange their skills on the first page?
I tried finding the most favorable one but I can't seem to find out that suits me or that is easier "click-wise" and "reachability-wise".

I'd be very interested in rogues and rangers, but let's try to have every class agree on which is best arrangement and we can make this a sort of guide for all players.
I understand that it could just be a personal preference, but I do find that having shadow strike at the bottom of the screen rather than on top makes a difference on larger screen devices such as an iPad.

Anyways, any advice is appreciated :)
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Re: How do you ...

Top left slots are wildcards. I load them with any elixir, potion, or extra skill that I need for a situation.
I put shadowstrike in the bottom right because it's typically the first skill I cast and also closest to the auto attack button.

Quick strike is the second skill in my rotation so it goes right above that.

Lifesteal third, then the next skill depends.

Also if i am using quickstrike and shadowstrike. Quickstrike is always to the left as i feel it works better to use it first and also shadowstrike *** up sometimes on cast.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Here's mine!
Lixes on the second page. I don't think there's a lot of rhyme or reason to it, just whatever you get used to. Sneaky and QS at the top because they were my original dmg skills before I had SS, so I stuck with it. Then went to dmg skills at the top for druid too. Don't ask me why I have the pots in different places... :roll:
Crom
Penelope - 154 druid
Lizah - 166 rogue