Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fast spawn mob locations?

Blackstone one is at left side of the bridge in the left corner by castle, theres a ranger next to a tree and it spawns every 20 seconds.
Not on Android it doesnt. Please list more so OTM can fix them :lol:
Precisely :roll:
No need as it sounds like they have deleted all fast mobs for the new engine. Might as well farm them in the last few months they are up.

Remember that android is the same code that will be running on iOS devices they just hit the 'compile to apple' rather than 'compile to android' button.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

No need as it sounds like they have deleted all fast mobs for the new engine. Might as well farm them in the last few months they are up.
Noooo. I hope this isn't the case. I think they add a fun variety to the game. Also great farming :D

Maybe they'll glitch stonelord to spawn fast so I can finally get my purple bears.... :?
Crom
Penelope - 154 druid
Lizah - 166 rogue

Remember that android is the same code that will be running on iOS devices they just hit the 'compile to apple' rather than 'compile to android' button.
Noooooooooooooo
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]