Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello! I'm an Artist!

Hi to all the members of the community!

My name is John Sein, I'm one of the art team here at OTM, you might have seen some of my work in today's developer diary as well as the one with the living statue!

I though it could be nice to introduce myself and speak to you guys and girls around here! You can see some of my previous work in my blog http://rgb-wet.blogspot.co.uk

I've worked in other online games in the past like Fantasy Rivals and Urban Rivals.

I'm a huge gamer myself, mostly RPG's and MMO's, I've played a nice bunch of them since the early days of the internet! ha ha
Ragnarok online, World of warcraft , Age of Conan, Eve online and more recent games like Wildstar just to name a few!

My main role in OTM is working every day to help make the game look better and better with my 2D skillzzzz, you get the idea.
Also, I'll be working on the game's user interface too!

If you want to discuss anything related to the game's visuals I'll be more than happy to chat with you! I'm not very involved in the technology behind the scenes so no point asking me about release dates and such! I only care about how beautiful everything and everyone of you look in the game

Cheers!

Re: Hello! I'm an Artist!

Welcome! So far it seems like u have done great and i assume (according to the tower design) that u designed the despoiler weps too? I think its a refreshing and interesting design, gj.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Welcome to the forums.. I am majoring in artistic stuff too! Maybe I can steal your job?
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Welcome to the forums.. I am majoring in artistic stuff too! Maybe I can steal your job?
There is no steal, we will fight on top of a volcano, suspended in a small platform with pillows as our only weapon, the survivor takes the job :twisted:

Thanks for the kind welcome guys! =)

Welcome to the Forums. It's good to see more red names here. Your pieces look awesome, hopefully they bring a refreshing and revitalising vibe towards future updates in the game!

Good Luck, and Happy Hunting!
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

There is no steal, we will fight on top of a volcano, suspended in a small platform with pillows as our only weapon, the survivor takes the job :twisted:

Thanks for the kind welcome guys! =)
Just a second... Stuffing my pillow with glass shards and rocks.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!