Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When Will It End! Establishing a Final Reachable lvl cap

Peoples are spending loads of lixes a level after 190, but That is because of the lack of mobs their level, if they hold on till next update it Will take much less elixers si stop complaining
Away from mabon sorry guys!
I am on Morrigan now :)
Natures - druid level 41 - Morrigan
MasterRange - rogue level 145 - Mabon ~Retired~
Looking for leveling partners that are not arachnophobe :)
Pm me ig

A response from OTM is not expected but it is appreciated :D

Update one: Cool I can Lvl up And kill new stuff!
Update two: Umm ok :| cool mobs my lvl :D i bet i can reach endgame and rek aggy
update three: more stuff to kill :roll: two hundred the highest lvl :? umm..
how much a bar per lix :o

:evil:

I hear rumors the cap will be 210, 250 ,300 :?
At the current rate most of these numbers seem impossible to me. Lix isnt what it used to be with one getting me about half a bar per lix, a bit more when lvling with a rogue
Whats the point, im not going to spend money on something impossible especially if its a game.

I get it some of you love giving your wallet to OTM so you can reach endgame quicker then your friends. But eventually people will quit and there is no point in playing alone. People already have quit, most people don't make it past lvl 50 because lvling becomes so demanding. I get it, you use the freemium business model but that to will not last. If you, OTM are intent on making a good game like you claim you are, consider what I am saying.

If this is a scheme to make a quick buck you probably already disregarded what i have said

Find other ways to make money dont rely on people buying lix even people who have reached endgame claim using Lixes is worthless
"Like using a spoon to dig a grave"

Whats your opinion, what should the final lvl cap be? If you believe there should be one
1 1/2 bars a lix isn't too bad especially at 170+, at 188 im getting about 4 yellow bars a lix, 5-6 if lots of 190 trolls spawn. I personally like the challenge of leveling. Maybe when it gets to 250 or 300 it will get redicilous but right now I really like how it is.
You are NOT getting 4-6 bars a Lix at 188 that's impossible on my old acc (180 warrior) I got about half a bar per LIX there no way u can even get 1 bar
Character: BowDaBoss
Class: Ranger
World: Belenus
Clan: Sucuro
Level: 113+

World xfer! Morrigan to belenus! Paying gold/lixs/lux in morrigan for stuff in belenus!
Mail character above for xfer

Update two: Umm ok :| cool mobs my lvl :D i bet i can reach endgame and rek aggy

At the current rate most of these numbers seem impossible to me. Lix isnt what it used to be with one getting me about half a bar per lix, a bit more when lvling with a rogue
Whats the point, im not going to spend money on something impossible especially if its a game.

I get it some of you love giving your wallet to OTM so you can reach endgame quicker then your friends. But eventually people will quit and there is no point in playing alone. People already have quit, most people don't make it past lvl 50 because lvling becomes so demanding. I get it, you use the freemium business model but that to will not last. If you, OTM are intent on making a good game like you claim you are, consider what I am saying.

If this is a scheme to make a quick buck you probably already disregarded what i have said

Find other ways to make money dont rely on people buying lix even people who have reached endgame claim using Lixes is worthless

Whats your opinion, what should the final lvl cap be? If you believe there should be one
1 1/2 bars a lix isn't too bad especially at 170+, at 188 im getting about 4 yellow bars a lix, 5-6 if lots of 190 trolls spawn. I personally like the challenge of leveling. Maybe when it gets to 250 or 300 it will get redicilous but right now I really like how it is.
You are NOT getting 4-6 bars a Lix at 188 that's impossible on my old acc (180 warrior) I got about half a bar per LIX there no way u can even get 1 bar
He meant .4-.6 im pretty sure

Go back and re-read what i said. I said i get 4 yellow bars a lix, 5-6 if im lucky. As in 5-6 YELLOW bars.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Expect a soft cap at 230. A hard cap won't happen. The hard cap will be the level at which you can no longer get xp on a lvl ~230 mob.
It's more likely to be 240 given the past expansions.

They just need to add more parallel content. One of the reasons i do like the game is it takes some effort to get to end levels instead of some games where it can be done in a few days with experience and help. By making it more difficult you keep out more riff raff (yes you know who you are :P)

If you want to avoid paying OTM perhaps invest in a few devices. You can sell them easy and get most of your money back if you get bored or change your mind. I've never paid more than 10 usd total and yet have solod the 200 5* along with 6* dl bosses. Tbh most people who pay huge sums of real money cant do that.

Farming items is one of the few activities in the game it strikes me as odd how many people dont like it and would rather pay real money to make it come easy.
+1, I too have never use real money in the game yet I'm one of the highest rogue in the server and well geared in nice luxes. How did I make these possible? I simply engage in buying and selling quest items early in the game (stolen items, fragment disc), I studied how the prices can go base on demand of supply, I farmed catacombs bosses and sell the armor drop/s, I even sell tigers eye when I'm at level 45. Every gold I get from trading I save it to buy Lux regens and some use to buy sks, retros, haste, Hp Lix (saving it and never use it, until I reached Level 96 when I started lixing). The game can be played without spending real money but most players are just simply lazy and likes to get things effortless. You can still level up without using XP lixes but others really wish to level by killing a few mobs. I'd say you are not a real MMO's player if you have that stupid concept in your mind.
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

No offense to anyone here, because I do understand that we can't just dump all of our money into the game, but for those of you that claim you've never spent a dime in-game and are really high level or have a lot of stuff - you should consider supporting the game company whose product you enjoy so much.

It's not that I think we should all pay a lot of money or dump all of our savings, but if you enjoy the game (especially enough to reach a really high level) then just offer $5, $10 or maybe even $20. That's still a lot less than the average game, but at least you're showing support for a game you enjoy.
Android | Lir
Kevdo | Rogue
Master Kevin | Druid

Some interesting and valid points made here. I would say that OTM just need to look at the seasonal events to see how much horizontal content makes everyone crazy. The server numbers go up; the competition, which is fun, skyrockets; the number of hours I play goes up (which is saying something). It shows that horizontal content is what the game needs, and unfortunately, because the game has been developed so vertically without a strong base, you're going to need A LOT of it to balance out the game to make it enjoyable and worthwhile.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!