Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: Ebola Catastrophy

Well Plus3 it is time for my apologies I am deeply sorry for all the things I said about you that is not the Christian away to do it.
I am praying for you Plus3 and I hope one day you shall find the One who made you. You are blessed with an intellectual mind and I thank God for that. I hope you use your gifts for God's glory
Once again my deepest apologies and please forgive me Plus3

-Flame
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Well Plus3 it is time for my apologies I am deeply sorry for all the things I said about you that is not the Christian away to do it.
I am praying for you Plus3 and I hope one day you shall find the One who made you. You are blessed with an intellectual mind and I thank God for that. I hope you use your gifts for God's glory
Once again my deepest apologies and please forgive me Plus3

-Flame
May the one true gods noodly appendages bring you nothing but love, and a nice red sauce.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

I really think the director of the CDC is incompetent and full of crap.  Not only did they handle the initial case quite poorly, but then critique them about protocol when issuing no such protocols.  

Then there is this gem:

"Should you be worried you might have gotten it by sitting next to someone?" Frieden said, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal. "The answer to that is no."

This lmafo after this comment made earlier:

According to the CDC, about 50 healthcare workers entered Duncan’s room during his hospitalization and about 25 other healthcare workers are being monitored.

“We’re reviewing those and ensuring intensive follow-up of those individuals,” Frieden said. “We are also planning for other eventualities in case we get additional cases in the coming days.”

Sooooo lemme get this straight. If a regular person sits right next to an Ebola victim showing symptoms it's AmfoOK. BUT trained professionals in protective gear that so much as step in the same room as the same need constant monitoring due to the risk.

The guy is an idiot and obviously lying both to cover his butt and to try to keep people from panicking.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

I heard that Ebola is airborne and in water. I'm confused, I swear it is not possible to be airborne unless it evolved.
From the links in earlier posts it's not 'airborne' in the traditional sense like the flu is. However there are many peer reviewed journal articles saying it is present both in saliva and blood - blood being present in your saliva later on in the infection. Granted from the oxford study i read its less prevalent in saliva it still is present in dangerous amounts. The article specifically says there is evidence of this type of transmission occurring in the lab. The strain used in the study is close enough to the current outbreak the conclusions should be pretty damn close.

Anyone who then says getting coughed on so it gets in your eyes, nose, mouth, or breaks in your skin yet poses NO risk is either ignorant or lying. Saliva and other bodily fluid does not magically get sterilized when you sneeze. Yes it's less dangerous than licking infected blood but that's just changing the subject.

Incidentally, under optimal conditions, ebola can survive hours in a completely dried state and up to several days if wet. Stores of the virus can remain in your bodily fluids for some time after infection, the longest I've read is it can remain in semen for over three months after all symptoms dissipate.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

I really think the director of the CDC is incompetent and full of crap.  Not only did they handle the initial case quite poorly, but then critique them about protocol when issuing no such protocols.  

Then there is this gem:

"Should you be worried you might have gotten it by sitting next to someone?" Frieden said, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal. "The answer to that is no."

This lmafo after this comment made earlier:

According to the CDC, about 50 healthcare workers entered Duncan’s room during his hospitalization and about 25 other healthcare workers are being monitored.

“We’re reviewing those and ensuring intensive follow-up of those individuals,” Frieden said. “We are also planning for other eventualities in case we get additional cases in the coming days.”

Sooooo lemme get this straight. If a regular person sits right next to an Ebola victim showing symptoms it's AmfoOK. BUT trained professionals in protective gear that so much as step in the same room as the same need constant monitoring due to the risk.

The guy is an idiot and obviously lying both to cover his butt and to try to keep people from panicking.
Ik right? He said he would sit next to a person with Ebola and not be scared.... Bs
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]