Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Walking Dead (It's Time!)

Have you seen the season5 tralier? I thought I saw Garreth teaming with Rick and peeps. :shock:
--need to rewatch!!
Btw, you said that Morgan's back. Is this comic-info or did he actually appear on the show during the few milliseconds i used to blink my eyes??

Anyways, I'm glad Rick's back to being boss guy: Watch out Zambiees..He bites! (for reals..haha i jumped off my couch during that scene).
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "

Have you seen the season5 tralier? I thought I saw Garreth teaming with Rick and peeps. :shock:
--need to rewatch!!
Btw, you said that Morgan's back. Is this comic-info or did he actually appear on the show during the few milliseconds i used to blink my eyes??

Anyways, I'm glad Rick's back to being boss guy: Watch out Zambiees..He bites! (for reals..haha i jumped off my couch during that scene).
They showed Morgan on the woods looking at a symbol on a tree where the Crew was at. You blinked! It was at the very end of the preview of next episode.

I didn't watch the season trail. I'm gonna jump on it. Oh and my other show Homeland comes on Sunday's same time. Guess I'm staying up an extra hour. Walking Dead first!
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Is this the TV or Game/Comic series?

I need to catch up and finish series 2 if so :o
Its the TV series, and honestly, i enjoyed the game much more than the show.

The bond that Lee and Clementine formed was priceless, the plotline was also nice.
I've only just finished playing episode 1 season 2. Yes like you said, the emotional connection that develops between Lee and Clementine is gripping and powerful. The Cannibals freaked me out a wee bit in episode 2 but it was nice to have a break from constant zombie attacks.
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

Is this the TV or Game/Comic series?

I need to catch up and finish series 2 if so :o
Its the TV series, and honestly, i enjoyed the game much more than the show.

The bond that Lee and Clementine formed was priceless, the plotline was also nice.
I've only just finished playing episode 1 season 2. Yes like you said, the emotional connection that develops between Lee and Clementine is gripping and powerful. The Cannibals freaked me out a wee bit in episode 2 but it was nice to have a break from constant zombie attacks.
Felt really bad for that new guy who lost both his legs. Good thing Larry was ended that episode though.
Wattzon of Sulis