Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Respecting People's Religion

I agree that people need to respect other's religion more, but with that, i am not going to cram my religion down there throat, i have several atheist friends and we get along fine just because we try and stay away from such subjects
That is one of the things i hate ppl do, many religious ppl do that and i believe somewhere in the jewish bible it says they shouldnt, really annoys me.
Religion should be respected, but also shouldnt be forced, usually the countries that str wars are countries who force religion in order to use it as an excuse, they dont care who stands infront of them, thus they're not racist, they are willing to kill u for whoever u might be :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I agree that people need to respect other's religion more, but with that, i am not going to cram my religion down there throat, i have several atheist friends and we get along fine just because we try and stay away from such subjects
That is one of the things i hate ppl do, many religious ppl do that and i believe somewhere in the jewish bible it says they shouldnt, really annoys me.
Religion should be respected, but also shouldnt be forced, usually the countries that str wars are countries who force religion in order to use it as an excuse, they dont care who stands infront of them, thus they're not racist, they are willing to kill u for whoever u might be :)
Yep should def not be forced
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

"Religion should not be forced"

Okay, I can agree to that. However, I would defenitely add that religion should be shared. If religion was never shared, there wouldn't be the variety we see today...its possible religions wouldn't even exist. Which dials back to the non-progressive war over Atheism vs. Religion. I don't think the OP would appreciate me going in that direction...but I will share with you what someone once told me:

Society always stamps religion as a fantasy and the religious as fanatics. Why? The fault is in religion itself. Religion requires certain constraints, a moral code to live by. Society doesn't appreciate this limiting of human potential and has over time devised a strategy to label religion as a lost cause. It's only natural. Even if the religious step down from their mission to spread their beliefs, the nonreligious would never stop the degradation. It is sad that the world doesn't realize that religion is a must for society. After all, "those with eyes will never value the eye for what it does."

If you are religious, the best thing to do in these times is to live according to your beliefs and not be a hypocrite. Let others see the peace of mind and positive outlook religion grants you and let them come to you. If they come with good intentions, share with them; if they come to argue, just walk away because they don't plan on learning. If you practice a faith...know about it! Don't follow a faith you know little to nothing about. Being ignorant about what you claim to believe in is called "blind faith" and makes you no better than a hypocrite. Understand your faith so you can explain it, so you can answer any questions regarding it to those who are curious.

Just know that your actions not only affects you: it affects your community as a whole. So...don't force your beliefs on someone else; rather, live according to them and let them come to you.
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "