Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Walking Dead (It's Time!)

Your thoughts?

I'm excited about the new season this Sunday from where it left off. For the most part I can't wait until Carol, Tyrese find Rick and the crew. After the whole "Look at the flowers" occurrences. Lmao
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Re: The Walking Dead (It's Time!)

I'm excited! i follow the comic and I gotta say I was kinda upset somethings didn't happen like they were suppose to but seeing the previews I'm excited for new season.
At least glens alive eh?
I followed the comics too. Team Darryl here! I'm not feeling Beth annoying lil twit self. Maybe the new people ate her for lunch...Maggie is a keeper and I'm kinda sick of snot nose Carl.. ..Glen is the man since he got a wedding ring off a zombie finger. My kinda guy :p

I love Carol, "Just look at the flowers!" kablam! Lmao. Hope Tyrese lives poor ole sap lost his chick bringing her flowers. Michonne is beast with a sword and probably would be the last one rofl. Rick needs a vacation (as if one in apocalypse) ha.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

Everyone will die. The baby will survive and recreate humanity.
So Judith will live up to her nickname from Darryl? Maybe Carl and the baby will be the last ones of the group. I'm excited to find out what these new people are about. Could be a Cult like some think.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

Everyone will die. The baby will survive and recreate humanity.
So Judith will live up to her nickname from Darryl? Maybe Carl and the baby will be the last ones of the group. I'm excited to find out what these new people are about. Could be a Cult like some think.
The baby will survive by eating the remanents of Carl and Rick. Then it will pick off where they left off. Kill the zombies suckers with shot guns and blow their heads off!
Wattzon of Sulis