Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Respecting People's Religion

Well I'm happy to say the new generation is better then old one personally speaking... Some people r just stubborn but I'm happy i met all my friends all kinds 3)... Best part being alive no?
Every generation is unique in it's own way :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

What is the purpose of this post? You're just ranting about religion your not even asking a question...

..what the hell are you thinking when you do that (for those who do)?

I see a question, don't you?
And like legendz said here the bashing comes :roll:
But your not bashing him by telling off about the purpose of the post? Hypocrisy...(myself included :p)
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

It's enevitable that this topic is going to turn out an opportunity for people to bash others, it's happened on numerous occasions so why should it stop now?

As for those people on the bus, I'm sure they will receive justice at some point or another so if you're scared of getting beaten up about it then either lie or ignore the question.
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

It's enevitable that this topic is going to turn out an opportunity for people to bash others, it's happened on numerous occasions so why should it stop now?

As for those people on the bus, I'm sure they will receive justice at some point or another so if you're scared of getting beaten up about it then either lie or ignore the question.
Its sad when people have to bash others because they think their views are much superior.

Science and religion can live in harmony, just look at the Catholic Church.
Wattzon of Sulis

Let's not divert away from the issue or respecting other religions and not discussing religion in general.

I think we are all a diverse bunch of people: both here and around the world. We all have our beliefs and the foundations that built those beliefs. Respecting other people's beliefs and viewpoints, including religion, is the proper thing to do. Let's not forget, though, that respect is different from questioning. You can question someone's beliefs with respect, but not in a demoralising way that doesn't respect the other person's viewpoint. :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Let's not divert away from the issue or respecting other religions and not discussing religion in general.

I think we are all a diverse bunch of people: both here and around the world. We all have our beliefs and the foundations that built those beliefs. Respecting other people's beliefs and viewpoints, including religion, is the proper thing to do. Let's not forget, though, that respect is different from questioning. You can question someone's beliefs with respect, but not in a demoralising way that doesn't respect the other person's viewpoint. :)
+1
This is a topic I'm pretty passionate about, I was thinking of making one myself.

Sometimes people can be REALLY ignorant though.

As a PSA, Hindus don't wear turbans, they are sikhs, second sikhs aren't muslim.. don't mix up their turbans, you know the guy who was a model for gap? He's sikh. THIRDLY, muslims shouldn't be discriminated against in the first place, it is dishonorable and unpatriotic (to the red white and blue btw) to do so and assume no muslims were victims of terrorist attacks. But now people assume all brown people are muslims, and by extended and racist logic, terrorists WTF is up with that? (btw why does w t f change to what? It makes my signature look silly)

I kinda realize I'm getting off topic, sorry. It still relates to religion but I broadened up the way it relates, and specified it to a specific religion.
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

+1
This is a topic I'm pretty passionate about, I was thinking of making one myself.

Sometimes people can be REALLY ignorant though.

As a PSA, Hindus don't wear turbans, they are sikhs, second sikhs aren't muslim.. don't mix up their turbans, you know the guy who was a model for gap? He's sikh. THIRDLY, muslims shouldn't be discriminated against in the first place, it is dishonorable and unpatriotic (to the red white and blue btw) to do so and assume no muslims were victims of terrorist attacks. But now people assume all brown people are muslims, and by extended and racist logic, terrorists what is up with that? (btw why does w t f change to what? It makes my signature look silly)

I kinda realize I'm getting off topic, sorry. It still relates to religion but I broadened up the way it relates, and specified it to a specific religion.
Now most Americans do admit that 9/11 was an inside job, even though the government will deny.
Wattzon of Sulis

Kind of confused what was quoted about me earlier. <_<

Although, in the scientific community, it is almost like politics. Soooo anyone could be lieing. So lets only concentrate on the question I stated...
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest