Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Power Leveling Services

Want to get a jump on the competition? Do you feel as though you are wasting your elixir time by having to wait and regenerate health? Is your leveling becoming too costly due to the heavy use of restoration potions?

Here at Pocket Druid Inc. we provide the services of a skilled and well qualified druid to fit your every day lixing needs.

Our services and prices are as follows:

THE LIXAHOLIC

Our druid will stand outside you group and heal/buff/DoT - 10000 gold, 1 Super Combo, or 2 XP elixers per 15 minutes. (This allows you to get the maximum XP gain off the mobs you choose)

THE DELUXE

One of our higher lvl members will take you on a leveling run with them. We will provide an XP elixir and 3 invisibility potions per 15 minutes. You will stand to the side and gain from 10k to 20k XP per kill. - 30000 gold per 15 minutes.

If you are interested you can message or mail me in game at NYKERIAN VALDIR and we can schedule a time to provide the service you choose.

Some trades may be available for our services including but not limited to:

1. lux items from the scavenger store or higher.

2. Plat items such as elixirs, restoration potions, resurrection idols, sigils, or fashion.

Please only serious offers.

Re: Power Leveling Services

Yes you can buy more lixs for that price however the time invested to do 8 lixs at lower levels is 2 hours straight where as our dedicated employees have managed to raise players up to 20 lvl on a single elixir using efficient methods developed through experience.

I love it how no one read the fact that it was a joke and is taking it serious....people are not really bright on here. Of course he is a dopehead so what can I expect. *Sighs*
no need for the personal bashes. and obviously people are bright on here. im sure 70% are at least brighter than you. They dont make threads trying to be funny with the crappy jokes you throw to the public exposing yourself with the humor of a 12 year old troll. Good day.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

I love it how no one read the fact that it was a joke and is taking it serious....people are not really bright on here. Of course he is a dopehead so what can I expect. *Sighs*
no need for the personal bashes. and obviously people are bright on here. im sure 70% are at least brighter than you. They dont make threads trying to be funny with the crappy jokes you throw to the public exposing yourself with the humor of a 12 year old troll. Good day.
Have to say im being entertained by this thread