Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First samhain évent for me!

In 2011 the ground texture of Lir's reach was made up of a single texture, so it was very easy for the team to drop in some snow. Currently on iOS the terrain is made up of about 30 different textures that all need to be laid out by hand. With the new engine we're able to paint down textures, so it will be easier for us to add something like snow in the Destiny engine.

Ohhhh those explaination should come more often:D
Now we understand :) thanks
Yeah i hope we can get some nice environment later!!
Yes, that explanation was long overdue.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

In 2011 the ground texture of Lir's reach was made up of a single texture, so it was very easy for the team to drop in some snow. Currently on iOS the terrain is made up of about 30 different textures that all need to be laid out by hand. With the new engine we're able to paint down textures, so it will be easier for us to add something like snow in the Destiny engine.

Ohhhh those explaination should come more often:D
Now we understand :) thanks
Yeah i hope we can get some nice environment later!!
Yes, that explanation was long overdue.
few yrs overdue...

Hey otm since u can add snow again would u be able to add santa who drops giftss to the ground... I've been a good boy this year and I want my well earned and deserved christmas present._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Hey otm since u can add snow again would u be able to add santa who drops giftss to the ground... I've been a good boy this year and I want my well earned and deserved christmas present._.
Hehe :)
But was santa here during the ancient celtic world?
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER FOR LETHAL FINISHER SKILL!
The dead man is watching u.....

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I don't think Santa was ever here (sorry to break your dreams if nobody ever told you)
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

The world will never know
"Is it just me or is it getting hot in here" :3

Level 11 Fire Mage nub :P

I'll get there