Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auto attack rogue?

Would this work?
For example, a mid level build:

Golden helm of blodlust (if ya can find one)

Golden dagger of venom

Haste gloves

Piercing dmg charms

Best dagger you can find...

And everything on str + vit?

I'm new to rogues so idk, but i think based on my knowledge of rogues that this build is completely auto attack reliant because of the pierce dmg.. Any thoughts?

Re: Auto attack rogue?

If by auto attack rogue you mean no damage skills, definitely do not do that.
  • Quick strike is instant damage—it occupies nearly zero time, so it's guaranteed to increase your DPS.
  • Sneaky attack is great for locking bosses.
  • Shadowstrike is also instant damage, and it's poison. Almost no mobs/players have poison resist, so poison damage is amazing, especially on bosses with high armor/resists.
  • Lifesteal is great for recovering health. Also poison damage, but only about 1/3 as powerful as shadowstrike.
Even if you are running a fast dagger build, quick strike and shadowstrike are great to have. Do not squander the fact that you are a rogue by ignoring these instant-cast skills.

• Quick strike is instant damage—it occupies nearly zero time, so it's guaranteed to increase your DPS.
  • Shadowstrike is also instant damage, and it's poison. Almost no mobs/players have poison resist, so poison damage is amazing, especially on bosses with high armor/resists.
  • Lifesteal is great for recovering health. Also poison damage, but only about 1/3 as powerful as shadowstrike.
Even if you are running a fast dagger build, quick strike and shadowstrike are great to have. Do not squander the fact that you are a rogue by ignoring these instant-cast skills.
I believe quickstrike is zero time and necro has poison resist
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I believe quickstrike is zero time and necro has poison resist
still has that fraction of a second animation, which still seems to lag it, but you really can't tell the difference, even faster than ss so.... :)
Obey the Nightmaster

Rogues cannot solely rely on auto attack but its a major plus, i use shadowstrike, quickstrike, poison weapon, and sneaky. While i have a nice auto of 1400-1650 depending on my build (i change it regularly) rogues are best at skill attack dmg. My opinion is having a high auto as a rogue is a plus, but it wont get you far without good skills and the proper build
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

Rogues cannot solely rely on auto attack but its a major plus, i use shadowstrike, quickstrike, poison weapon, and sneaky. While i have a nice auto of 1400-1650 depending on my build (i change it regularly) rogues are best at skill attack dmg. My opinion is having a high auto as a rogue is a plus, but it wont get you far without good skills and the proper build
I find myself doing more dps with Sneaky Qs SS Double Attack and riposte thrown in there for lvling or grabbing mobs.
Obey the Nightmaster