Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First samhain évent for me!

Enjoy!
From the last years samhain has been the best event so far (sumer of this year was quite good tho) !! U can expect an awsome event!!
Samhain 2012 and 13 :shock: two brilliant events!

I like Christmas though because of the atmosphere.

@OP. Happy first :)
Hasnt been a good christmas atmosphere since the removal of snow that was in the 2011 event
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Enjoy!
From the last years samhain has been the best event so far (sumer of this year was quite good tho) !! U can expect an awsome event!!

Hasnt been a good christmas atmosphere since the removal of snow that was in the 2011 event
The snow hurts people's eyes. -_-

Please, cry me a river. And while you're at it, turn down the brightness on ur iPhone so your sensitive eyes wont be blinded.

Enjoy!

+1 i miss the snow
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

@OP. Happy first :)[/quote]
Hasnt been a good christmas atmosphere since the removal of snow that was in the 2011 event[/quote]

Please, cry me a river. And while you're at it, turn down the brightness on ur iPhone so your sensitive eyes wont be blinded.[/quote]

Was that their reason for romoval?
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Hasnt been a good christmas atmosphere since the removal of snow that was in the 2011 event[/quote]

Please, cry me a river. And while you're at it, turn down the brightness on ur iPhone so your sensitive eyes wont be blinded.[/quote]

Was that their reason for romoval?[/quote]
In 2011 the ground texture of Lir's reach was made up of a single texture, so it was very easy for the team to drop in some snow. Currently on iOS the terrain is made up of about 30 different textures that all need to be laid out by hand. With the new engine we're able to paint down textures, so it will be easier for us to add something like snow in the Destiny engine.

Was that their reason for romoval?[/quote]
In 2011 the ground texture of Lir's reach was made up of a single texture, so it was very easy for the team to drop in some snow. Currently on iOS the terrain is made up of about 30 different textures that all need to be laid out by hand. With the new engine we're able to paint down textures, so it will be easier for us to add something like snow in the Destiny engine.[/quote]

Ohhhh those explaination should come more often:D
Now we understand :) thanks
Yeah i hope we can get some nice environment later!!

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh