Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Introduce yourself Gwydion!

Hi, my in game name is LeGenDzZ, I don't like it when people call me leg. :evil:
This is why I call you arms :) I'm not hearing any name proposals from you anyway :P :?
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Hello guys my names Knight54 and obviously in Gwydion. Prior to joining this world I was in Belenus in 2012. If I recall correctly Camo charms were in shops at the time. I got bored and the server had died out for me so I quit. A year later, I then had a craving for online gameplay. So then I joined Gwydion and made a warrior named Gixxakilla. I leveled him to 60 and quit again for about two months. I got back on it and made Knight54. I joined clan They and finally advanced to Them. Them and Solitaire then joined and made Awakening and Notorious so I joined clan Ace and I'm proud of it. Now I'm in BlackEmperor because of another merge between Ace, TheCoven, and Quadrillion. Today you'll usually see me in castle watching people lose at dice. XD jk. Anyways see ya around enjoy this server. Btw Samhain is coming next week! :D
Last edited by Knight545 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
World: Gwydion
Proud Clansman of Godlike
Knight54-Warrior-Level 121
Mighty Veteran

Name: Kril

History:
The first thing I remember after spawning on the beach is this funny half-naked guy running up to me and jumping and dancing. I wondered if this was an enemy, or maybe an NPC. Since I couldn't kill him, I figured it had to be an NPC.

I had started during the first birthday event in mid-July, 2012. I happily started collecting green birthday presents and wondered why people were shouting to buy them (since they were all over the ground).
At any rate, this turned out to be a good way to get some early gold, since back then mobs dropped less gold than they do now, especially at the low levels.

I was invited to a noob clan almost immediately and joined it. I left the clan fairly quick to avoid the deluge of blue text on my screen.

The first friend i met that I can remember was shugocharadia. We trained together on skullcrushers and finally succeeded in getting Harry's head. Yay.

I recall early on carrying this silly shield around that some poor mob dropped. I remember seeing some people with a weapon in each hand and wondering how they managed to do that.

I didn't have to think about leveling early on since, at this early stage, it just sort of happened while you ran around.
My first external motivation for levelling came after getting killed repeatedly in the arena by this ranger in a fancy green coat. I was excited when I finally reached his level. i was hoping he would try to kill me again so i could send him on a free trip to the arena lady. No dice. He had moved on to other noobs. (I did kill him once unprovoked, just for kicks).

Around level 80, I remember running toward the green present that spawned right in the middle of the arena. Just before I got there, this high-level rogue named LaVerne killed me and scooped it up.
A moment later she whispered me: Hey do you have any green presents for sale? :)
This was the start of quite the business arrangement. I collected solely for her and she gave me the best price. it was easy, fast gold. Laverne, or one of her alts was always online, it seemed.

At one point she told me I could join "soli" when I reached level 100. I asked her what that was.

Time passes.

Lots of time passes.

Present day.

Trust me, writing this was twice as boring as you experienced in reading it.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Nice kril :D that happened to me as a noob as well... People would kill me for sunstones and black lughs that i ALMOST got to, and boom i dropped dead.... Didnt know why but they just took em all... In fact once in belenus some guy was buying sunstones and I traded him and told him some insane price for a lot of em (maybe like 30), and he said WHAT, while then i said I know :) take them for free. I traded them to him which he then said ty and was so close to getting purple because of me, so he gave me a free blue lugh and I was so happy.... But i had played the game for maybe an hour and when I said I was selling someone immediately traded me and bought it for a diamond and a faerie emerald and said it was super rare. There goes a blue lugh for real chump change :? But eventually I had bought a white lugh for 10k so I didn't complain :D
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Hi I'm bobyyy a lvl 100 warrior, also known as the legend "bornkiller" I started around beltan 2012, the first clan I joined was them, there I met alot of friends and this noob called Alex cx she was lvl 40 and I was about 100 cx, she told me that one day she would out lvl me and I laughed at her but know she's 190 cx, so after that Alex was kicked from them and joined relent and I went with her a couple weeks after at lvl 120, I stayed in relent for a couple months at lvl 144 I met alot of nice people and some that didn't like me or me them. About a couple weeks I was kicked from relent. I was really sad but didn't let me join again so I decided I was done with rogue and I decided to use my bank alt and made a lvl 100 warrior called bobyyy. So if u see bornkiller around its not me no more. Hopefully with the goldbi have ill lvl and hope relent well let me rejoin :/.
forestgreen- LVl 201 rogue.
Bornkiller-lvl 167 rogue.
Why are you dieing to live if ur living to die.

Hi!
Im thedarkranger, i joined in the time of 2011 during samhain event i believe. I started off making and acc with my brother. Under the name of Agent501 and later also superbowman. I got the warrior to lvl 33 and the ranger to 17. After i bought myself my ipod touch, i decided to make my own acc, u might remember me under the name of thedarkwarior, hehee. When i reached around lvl 66 i basicaly stopped lvling, wich made me get kicked from the first big clan i were in: SquadUp. When i got kicked, i decided to move on, and i joined bloodgrove, in wich clan i met lots of cool people :D . One day i was watching and movie, and there was an archer in it, from that moment i decided:IMA BE AN ARCHER! So i already had thedarkranger at like lvl 30 or so. So since i had a golden blade of fire on my warrior, i decided to try and swap it for a quiver. So one day i saw a guy trading golden blade for his golden quiver. But since my blade was fire he didnt add any gold, but i was happy i had an quiver. I trained and i trained, and when i finaly reached lvl 100, i joined soli. I was really happy to be in such a big clan back then. Ive been there till i was lvl 135 i believe, then lafawn came up to me (hes dutch like me) and asked if i would like to join relent. So after some thinking i decided to join relent, and i never regrett my decicion back then, cuz the ppl in relent ae just awesome! From the moment i joined i have been leveling alot, i bought plat to get lixes and got my ramger to lvl 173, wich is my lvl atm.

thanks for reading :)
Gwydion
thedarkranger (lvl 221)Full EDL and DG gloves
thedarkwizard (lvl 209)(fire mage)

Proud player since halloween 2011

History:
The first thing I remember after spawning on the beach is this funny half-naked guy running up to me and jumping and dancing. I wondered if this was an enemy, or maybe an NPC. Since I couldn't kill him, I figured it had to be an NPC.

I had started during the first birthday event in mid-July, 2012. I happily started collecting green birthday presents and wondered why people were shouting to buy them (since they were all over the ground).
At any rate, this turned out to be a good way to get some early gold, since back then mobs dropped less gold than they do now, especially at the low levels.

I was invited to a noob clan almost immediately and joined it. I left the clan fairly quick to avoid the deluge of blue text on my screen.

The first friend i met that I can remember was shugocharadia. We trained together on skullcrushers and finally succeeded in getting Harry's head. Yay.

I recall early on carrying this silly shield around that some poor mob dropped. I remember seeing some people with a weapon in each hand and wondering how they managed to do that.

I didn't have to think about leveling early on since, at this early stage, it just sort of happened while you ran around.
My first external motivation for levelling came after getting killed repeatedly in the arena by this ranger in a fancy green coat. I was excited when I finally reached his level. i was hoping he would try to kill me again so i could send him on a free trip to the arena lady. No dice. He had moved on to other noobs. (I did kill him once unprovoked, just for kicks).

Around level 80, I remember running toward the green present that spawned right in the middle of the arena. Just before I got there, this high-level rogue named LaVerne killed me and scooped it up.
A moment later she whispered me: Hey do you have any green presents for sale? :)
This was the start of quite the business arrangement. I collected solely for her and she gave me the best price. it was easy, fast gold. Laverne, or one of her alts was always online, it seemed.

At one point she told me I could join "soli" when I reached level 100. I asked her what that was.

Time passes.

Lots of time passes.

Present day.

I met shugo when I was a noob at shalemont and she, martinus and me killed redbane
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

History:

Time passes.

Lots of time passes.

Present day.

:lol:
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!