Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How to gear up a mage to make leveling easier

The first thing you need to decide is if you want to be an ice or fire mage. Until i was level 104 i was an ice mage and now i switched over to a fire mage because its easier for level. So first i am going to talk about how to gear up fire mage. You will only need 4 skills fire attunement, firestorm, lure of fire and energy shield.
You are going to want to have your attunement maxed out for both fire and ice. Your lure should be 2/3 maxed out for both fire and ice again. Your energy shield should be high enough so you can kill 1 to 2 guys without it being broken. This applies to ice and fire. Now ice you want ice blast ice shards and lure of ice and energy shield. For the ice and fire attacks upgrade to your likes

Re: How to gear up a mage to make leveling easier

fire bolt, firestorm and fire atunement are ur basic skills. u can use ur other points in either eshield or ice shards(to finish of kills when they r low) i prefer eshield tho since firebollt has a short cooldown and its not necessary to have a finish off skill. u can also use incinerate as 4th skill but i wouldn't recommend this since due too the long cooldown
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

fire bolt, firestorm and fire atunement are ur basic skills. u can use ur other points in either eshield or ice shards(to finish of kills when they r low) i prefer eshield tho since firebollt has a short cooldown and its not necessary to have a finish off skill. u can also use incinerate as 4th skill but i wouldn't recommend this since due too the long cooldown
wrong, fire lure and firebolt are the basic skills, fire lure > fire attune, but either way u better use all 4 if u can.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The first thing you need to decide is if you want to be an ice or fire mage. Until i was level 104 i was an ice mage and now i switched over to a fire mage because its easier for level. So first i am going to talk about how to gear up fire mage. You will only need 4 skills fire attunement, firestorm, lure of fire and energy shield.
You are going to want to have your attunement maxed out for both fire and ice. Your lure should be 2/3 maxed out for both fire and ice again. Your energy shield should be high enough so you can kill 1 to 2 guys without it being broken. This applies to ice and fire. Now ice you want ice blast ice shards and lure of ice and energy shield. For the ice and fire attacks upgrade to your likes
So many x's in your forum name!
I can respect that ;)
Obey the Nightmaster

wrong, fire lure and firebolt are the basic skills, fire lure > fire attune, but either way u better use all 4 if u can.
i do rather leave lure out then atunement. Atunement adds alot more damage. i forgot to put lure as 4th choice tho. Ty :) . just noticed it hehe
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]