Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Auctioning Spectral Ring of the Reaper

silly conversation - who cares what it is 'worth'. someone will offer and she will accept or not. jeez, we can argue about anything on this world, can't we.

thanks for the cool stats rog.
Civility, Integrity, and the Hermeneutic of Generosity

World: Lugh
Akbar: Ranger 220+
DrXyn-Druid 180+
Xyn: Mage 170+
Rabka: Rogue 150+
Rabak: Warrior 90+
Clan: Chieftain of Ancients

Its a funny discussion indeed, but its all down to basic market mechanisms.
The reason people want to buy the reaper ring is that its damned good, and the reason that a few people are willing to pay 3 mill is that those who own are mostly not willing to sell at 3 mill.
If the reaper ring is useless, the owners are the first to know and they would sell, but the fact remains that those who own a reaper ring would rather keep it than get that pile of money.
Theres no better evidence of the value than that.
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

I think everyone here is forgetting the 100 poison skill that comes with the ring as well as the 15 armour bonus.

This ring is deifnitely the most crucial item in the game at the moment.
15 armour :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nobody cares about that aspect of the ring. I don't have a reaper ring and do just fine, I'd prefer to use a ring that increases my skill power and other things rather than an attack bonus(there's a lix for that). It's definitely not the most crucial item in the game by any means.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I think everyone here is forgetting the 100 poison skill that comes with the ring as well as the 15 armour bonus.

Nobody cares about that aspect of the ring. I don't have a reaper ring and do just fine, I'd prefer to use a ring that increases my skill power and other things rather than an attack bonus(there's a lix for that). It's definitely not the most crucial item in the game by any means.
The skill is what usually decides the fate of most lock battles wether you like it or not.
Wattzon of Sulis

The skill is what usually decides the fate of most lock battles wether you like it or not.
Skills works 15 seconds, cool down like 45 seconds to a minute. 20-25 poison dps.... Take your money and buy a hrungnir ring, would serve better.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Its a funny discussion indeed, but its all down to basic market mechanisms.
The reason people want to buy the reaper ring is that its damned good, and the reason that a few people are willing to pay 3 mill is that those who own are mostly not willing to sell at 3 mill.
If the reaper ring is useless, the owners are the first to know and they would sell, but the fact remains that those who own a reaper ring would rather keep it than get that pile of money.
Theres no better evidence of the value than that.
Derken summed it up nicely.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

@fury

It adds 100 damage to auto... Do you even have this ring?
Yes but with the cooldown you are better off using a damage ring from hru. Attack effectiveness does have a plateu where you would be better off adding dmg and the 30% haste is useless as i dont know a single end game melee player who doesnt just hero haste
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out