Re: Crom players, Introduce yourselves!

Hello,

my in game name is ChopstikNinja

my class is a mage

my current level is 203

I play in a clan called seed

I like to give things away and help newer players especially if asked nicely

once every 6 months i go on a rampage in the arena which is a PVP zone

i like to do cooking in real life and solve puzzles and riddles and say one to the clan every friday night and the winner gets a prize

I don't really get into clan V clan politics and am friends with most on the server

im nice so feel free to say hello or ask nicely if you want something killed or advice on mage

chop
The complete opposite of me :o
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

I am ammonium. Lvl 135 rogue and 105 mage.
I made many freinds on crom in the months i leveled these two, most remember me as me. I then sold my account (stupid never do it as you all know).
From the money and all my lux and money from ammonium i created a mega rich ranger and got to 80 within about a week. Then i got given a lvl 100 ranger by a 'freind' which then took everything i had. I quit then came back as healerr and started again.
Then i asked support and they gave back ammonium account, by then everyone knew me as a scammer- can someone tell me what the guy i sold too did??
Now i play as zildjian 83 ranger. Sorry about long story time lol :)

Im Tnert, Croms biggest a**hole. Dont send me friend reqs or trade reqs and ill enjoy your company that much more. Dont attack or abuse my family or my girlfriend otherwise i usually make your game experience not too fun for awhile. So be careful who you talk to and how ya talk to them otherwise you may find yourself mobless or on the ground in arena :D
Tnert- lvl 195 rogue
BuffMyMuff - lvl 90+ warrior
HeatThisMeat - lvl 143 mage
DeathsEmbrace - lvl 60+ druid
PinkArrow - lvl 60+ Ranger

you can do what you please with time, but in the end time will get you

Im Tnert, Croms biggest a**hole. Dont send me friend reqs or trade reqs and ill enjoy your company that much more. Dont attack or abuse my family or my girlfriend otherwise i usually make your game experience not too fun for awhile. So be careful who you talk to and how ya talk to them otherwise you may find yourself mobless or on the ground in arena :D
Actually second biggest *** I still have an account here remember hahaha

my name is PixelRage most people call me Pixel i go from class to class don't have a main and am a pretty big noob even though i have been playing since 2011 :D i make YouTube videos of the game and me playing through all the classes to level 60 or more depending if i like them say hi to me in-game right now i am on BloodgroveOak ahould change in 20 levels :) pretty much all about me just don't ask for items for me as i am poor and i collect BONES
YouTube Channel

nope your 3rd im still here too ._.
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

nope your 3rd im still here too ._.
Nah I think I've earned the right to be biggest.

Re: He my names masemase2822 on crom

I am not new i have experience so don't even try to scam me. I am the kind of guy u can make friends with easily just don't piss me off.
Hope to see yall on crom!!!!
Ok... Care to share who u are in game??
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn