Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quadrillion

Clan Quadrillion
1. Have fun.
2. Be kind.

We are less focused on camping DL bosses and more focused on leveling and social aspects.
That's right, it's a no stress vibe, and you can level at your own pace.
The heads of the clan enjoy helping lower level players level through Meteoric and beyond.
Each General is allowed to select the new recruit, based on level req 85-90 and the quality of the individual. Kindness and maturity first.

Note:
Alts from other clans are welcome. There's nothing it Quad to really spy on.
Q does have his own banks but...be your own bank and help each other meet their needs. Quercos is willing to share and help level, just ask. Banks are like gardens though, if you take you have to give back at some point to help it thrive.
Sell what you want but be reasonable...very reasonable and never price gouge.
Give freely if you can.
Roll for drops. Don’t roll for what you don’t need. Camper gets first dibs.
Help n00bs and lower level players from time to time at random if you're bored. Teach them why this game is fun :lol:

Big name.
Little clan.

See the excerpt on Quad on this awesome thread (Big TYVM to Leg): http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 16&t=61828
Last edited by Quercos on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hurling invectives just feels right.

Re: Quadrillion

So it's not even a day yet and I keep getting asked "What does Quadrillion mean?"
You'd think with access to the internet, enquiring minds would look it up. However, for you hypo-inquisitive sorts, it is a very big number. A million, million, million, million. The length if a yottameter (longest scientific measurement). I was inspired by thinking about what a long journey my path in this game has been. Also, I like cosmology.
And, it's fun to say.

Level Req

Lvl 85-90
However....

The Generals can recruit whomever they want. Quadrillion isn't so much about the level as the quality and maturity of the player. If a cool player is a lower level or a slow leveler that shouldn't dissuade a General from recruiting them. I give the Gens full autonomy. If those Gens habitually bring in muttonheaded nincompoops then I will demote them and kick the newly recruited twits who bother me.
Last edited by Quercos on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

I will gladly join with my Ranger I agree with the great Rysen
Count me in. Any clan made by quercos is a great clan
---------------Gwydion-------------------

Rimple2-103
HandleIt -Rogue- level 66
BroBattle-66 warrior
Elusive-62 Ranger
Proud member of TheCoven

Noobs are infinite, but energy and health are not.

I will gladly join with my Ranger I agree with the great Rysen
Count me in. Any clan made by quercos is a great clan
Aww, thanks you guys :)
I'm on late Cali time but Campbell and Cookie are gens and will help you out if I'm not on.
Or hit me up on Line App.
Or mail me in game.
See you soon!

A friend from MD and a friend from Relent were asking me what was my plan moving forward and how do I plan to appease the players in my clan where it comes time for DL. My answer "I don't plan on appeasing them. That's what Relent/MD are for." This is to say, I don't plan on it now.
That's setting the bar too high too soon. I believe in building up players and having a solid foundation first. Both of the above mentioned clans are rife with old members of Clan them (my former clan) and both I would wager will say that those Them-ers are some of the best people in the game.
Quad, like Clan them, is about trying as best as I can to attract quality folks under one banner. In the beginning I know I won't get some of the heavy hitters, I'm a total realist about that. If it happens later, great but the focus of Quad is to bring in a few players who have been trying hard to level and finish quests through Froz. One of those friends above said "But that just makes you a feeder clan!" Yes, but the upshot is that any clan that acquires a "Quaddie" is assured to get a solid person.
If they leave for MD or Relent after that I am totally okay with that. At least for now.
Crazy? :shock:
No.
Just pragmatic. Sharing good people across clans erases clan hatred and increases cooperation and kindness in the game.
That's how we start.

A note to Generals:
I propabally already told you (generals) but my new policy is that if you go on vacation or get busy with school or the like I totes understand...however, if you go stagnant and don't log for 4 weeks and don't let me know why I will bump you down to guard until we talk. Gen is reserved for the active folks who want to help build up this silly little clan. :D
<3 Q

Banks
Ugh! I hate banks! However, buckling under pressure of the fledgling clan's growing needs...
QuadDropBank is born!
Just dump unwanted stuff in there via mail and I will sort it out. Whatever you think/know will help the n00bs up to frozen is appreciated.