Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How to make rangers balanced

Barbed shot is maybe useful on bosses but i didnt keep the skill more than 3days.
Btw Im already 190 for months and i prefer use spear than dl bow.
if you have a dl quiver, you will understand that rangers are one of the best dps classes there is, often tied with rogues. With the right build you can easily get a mordris kill over a rogue with a rondel

Barbed shot is maybe useful on bosses but i didnt keep the skill more than 3days.
if you have a dl quiver, you will understand that rangers are one of the best dps classes there is, often tied with rogues. With the right build you can easily get a mordris kill over a rogue with a rondel

Its easy to get a kill with hero haste, no skills (auto mode) and 2800-3100 dmg when you are a ranger with dl stuff.
However lvling between 160-180 was a pain for me,I saw rogues get xp 2x faster than me
With a normal ranger build i have no chance against a rogue or a warrior of my lvl or 10 lvl less.
Thats why i want OTM to fix our skills.

We get sometime Mordris kill thanks to strenght build, auto damage and Dragonlord Buff!!, does it mean we are op?
Our auto-dmg isnt broken does it mean all is good?
To get Mordris kills is the lone argument of ppl who are against a ranger fix. Take some time and go speak with this rangers and ask them if they are op.

I got a game for you, go in pvp rank board and say me at which page is the first ranger you see.
Ranger since Winter Event 2011
222 in Danu

Its easy to get a kill with hero haste, no skills (auto mode) and 2800-3100 dmg when you are a ranger with dl stuff.
However lvling between 160-180 was a pain for me,I saw rogues get xp 2x faster than me
With a normal ranger build i have no chance against a rogue or a warrior of my lvl or 10 lvl less.
Thats why i want OTM to fix our skills.

We get sometime Mordris kill thanks to strenght build, auto damage and Dragonlord Buff!!, does it mean we are op?
Our auto-dmg isnt broken does it mean all is good?
To get Mordris kills is the lone argument of ppl who are against a ranger fix. Take some time and go speak with this rangers and ask them if they are op.

I got a game for you, go in pvp rank board and say me at which page is the first ranger you see.
When you put it that way, why can't a warrior with a tank build get kills? He's not supposed to. Just as a support ranger shouldn't be able to get a kill. If Dex based skills were stronger you could go full Dex and fulfill the role of support and dps. Choose what you want and adjust your build. You can't have both.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

When you put it that way, why can't a warrior with a tank build get kills? He's not supposed to. Just as a support ranger shouldn't be able to get a kill. If Dex based skills were stronger you could go full Dex and fulfill the role of support and dps. Choose what you want and adjust your build. You can't have both.
Uh... not really.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

Uh... not really.
What do you mean not really? You do realize that Dex based damage skills aren't supposed to be as good as others because support skills are also based off Dex, right?
~Laurence J. Peter

But yakat there's so many damage skills based off dex._.
How about we take your skills away that are based off Dex and buff your support skills? I think that would really piss rangers off. Skills are Dex based but made pretty weak so you can have at least half decent dps and amazing support skills at the same time. Sounds like a good deal to me considering you can drop support skills and go str and get boss kills.
~Laurence J. Peter