Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Advice on offhand

Tried searching for this in the druid forums, but couldn't find anything. I am trying to decide between the Idol of Illusion and Focus of the Seer. I like the advantages given by both, but just can't decide which one would be better. Any advice from you more experienced druids?
Main: Maedhros Level 158 Druid
World: Morrigan
Clan: Havoc

Re: Advice on offhand

Tried searching for this in the druid forums, but couldn't find anything. I am trying to decide between the Idol of Illusion and Focus of the Seer. I like the advantages given by both, but just can't decide which one would be better. Any advice from you more experienced druids?
I agree with regen aswell , the focus add helps more than the 15 per tic , itl probs add around 100 heals to your natures touch alone, will help with all skills . The evasion are nice on the idol of illusion but focus just helps more !

Re: Advice on offhand

I agree with regen aswell , the focus add helps more than the 15 per tic , itl probs add around 100 heals to your natures touch alone, will help with all skills . The evasion are nice on the idol of illusion but focus just helps more !
I also agree with both of u. Not only is it good for bossfights, ( if ur gonna work on mete instead of buying) its good for dps, as I have seen when lvling with a dps druid. And if is good for both, its good for hybrid
Wafflez.
(|%}^=