Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My Extremely Cheap No Energy Consumption Build

I use this build to level nonstop without energy regen or spending gold.

Stats:
1/2/2 str/dex/vit worked for me but if you find yourself needing more vit you can increase it a bit

Skills:
Qs-maxed
Poison wep-maxed
Reflexes-maxed
Bandage wounds-maxed
Meditate-extra points
Sneaky attack-level 1
Rend-level 1

Gear:
Armor-the beginning quest armor until your clan can help you get the warden armor beginning at level 60. There is also the duskshadow armor(i think it is called) it is located around dustwhither on ios and at macroin encampment on android. You can get that before warden, not sure what the level req is
Weapon-shoreline dagger until you get the shalemont dagger. After that, wait till you reach 60 or if you're in a good clan they can help you get warden dagger later on
Offhand-Buy the cruel rondel from dustwither catacombs

Jewelry:
Braces-whatever you can get
Neck-team up with your clan to get a galar necklace
Rings-use etleast two skill rings, one galar for your set, rest whatever you want
Misc-try to get part of your galar set

If you find yourself needing more dps you can buy riposte for 4-5k later, has moderately low energy cost with high damage and it affects every mob attacking you

Was a good setup at lower levels, pretty nonstop leveling without death or low energy
Last edited by Thrift on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

Re: My Extremely Cheap No Energy Build

In terms of stats, you shall want to put a good chunk of points into dexterity. It increases surviability for a 0 cost, some in strength and a good investment into vitality. Should bring you to a rounded build using roughly 2-4 restos per level!l

Some good tips in this guide for low level rogues looking to level up a rogue cheaply as an alt.

Bulk up this guide with some more specific information, e.g. Stats and actual names of some gear and this would be a very worthy guide of being added to the sticky
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

In terms of stats, you shall want to put a good chunk of points into dexterity. It increases surviability for a 0 cost, some in strength and a good investment into vitality. Should bring you to a rounded build using roughly 2-4 restos per level!l

Some good tips in this guide for low level rogues looking to level up a rogue cheaply as an alt.

Bulk up this guide with some more specific information, e.g. Stats and actual names of some gear and this would be a very worthy guide of being added to the sticky
Thanks I don't think it could be good enough to get stickied though.

Idk why you don't have ss on that skill list...
Perhaps this?
My Extremely Cheap NO ENERGY Build
I have read this... so he's practically saying extremely useless clairvoyant build?
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Re: My Extremely Cheap No Energy Consumptio Build

Not really, you see this guide applies to a lower level player base, at the level you are not as concerned about how many bars you get (as most likely you don't even use sks anymore) as you are about how much down time you have, I leveled my rogue from 1-70(?) without ss and didn't have a single energy problem, when I got ss though that changed untill I got some sigils (btw, I'd drop a lot of gold into sigils at low levels, it should help quite a bit and I would of loved using them if I had known how useful they are.)
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Idk why you don't have ss on that skill list...
Perhaps this?
My Extremely Cheap NO ENERGY Build
I have read this... so he's practically saying extremely useless ****** build?
What kind of low level has the 50k+ to buy ss? Including the buying of ss in this build would completely defeat the purpose of an EXTREMELY CHEAP build. Plus qs has a very low energy consumption. Poison wep and reflexes are very good skills that have low energy cost. How this build is useless i fail to see. Its a great alternative for low levels who don't like dying or running out of energy.

^ Never really knew lower levels go through hell with energy problems. I sure as hell didn't. This is a useless build because if your energy problems are so extraordinary maybe put the effort into farming to get a cheap energy regen ammy? Getting ss and going through the minor struggles as a lower level is part of the game. Maybe get to level 80 and start putting in the effort to farm it rather then sitting in the castle spamming us higher levels trades asking for gold as if your helpless. Creative build but not so helpful. Nice try.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Not really, you see this guide applies to a lower level player base, at the level you are not as concerned about how many bars you get (as most likely you don't even use sks anymore) as you are about how much down time you have, I leveled my rogue from 1-70(?) without ss and didn't have a single energy problem, when I got ss though that changed untill I got some sigils (btw, I'd drop a lot of gold into sigils at low levels, it should help quite a bit and I would of loved using them if I had known how useful they are.)
Exactly my point. If you are going through so much hell at level 50 then find another mmo because level 50 isn't even a checkpoint yet..
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue