Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM YOU BETTER WORK WEEKENDS

I'm 8 hours behind OTM. If this server issue takes all weekend I'm done. As a heavy plat buyer and a professional in real life i understand the significance of customer service. Seriously? Over 4 hrs down on a game that I've spent over 2k real dollars on? Order and chaos, which sucks BTW, has has 6 updates since last Halloween update. We have had 1.5. If I go all weekend in my beloved game without even a server update, I'm not sure how I will respond. I can tell you I will think heavily before buying plat for these incredibly rare mounts. C'mon OTM! We want to keep you going but I've never seen a case of shooting yourself in the foot like this!!!!

Re: OTM YOU BETTER WORK WEEKENDS

Mhm... A small group of people who dont bother playing CH from lvl 1-200. The response time for fixing the servers is pitiful. There should be someone checking servers annually. Its stupid to leave something that requires constant attention alone. Hopefully this incident should make them realize they need some more people to fix things like this. Every second servers are down means OTM loses a **** ton of money.
Last edited by Piilys on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Herne

Kazuto- DPS Ranger - lvl 201
Kazut0- Lure Mage - lvl 120

Lazy Drunks

Formerly of Infection

I agree! OTM is in the instant gratification business. If you choose to be in that business you need to be prepared to rectify problem immediately. If they like delayed problem rectification go into woodworking! Silly business model, poor immediate support response, yet plat expectations. Good luck OTM. I give you another year going this way. Plan your exit strategy, apply for jobs, and save up. This plane is going down.

I agree! OTM is in the instant gratification business. If you choose to be in that business you need to be prepared to rectify problem immediately. If they like delayed problem rectification go into woodworking! Silly business model, poor immediate support response, yet plat expectations. Good luck OTM. I give you another year going this way. Plan your exit strategy, apply for jobs, and save up. This plane is going down.
I think you need to take a nice long breath mr.

It's super easy to tell if the servers are down. > 20ppl on forums = servers down.

Don't even need to log.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Then pay your plat, sit all weekend, and call me whe you're forty. Tell me then you think this is a good idea.

Then pay your plat, sit all weekend, and call me whe you're forty. Tell me then you think this is a good idea.
I aswell have paid a substantial amount of money into this game, i understand where your coming from. (Was just joking).