Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition: Win an exclusive Mount!

I wanted to do this for ages!
So this mount must be rather plain.broomstick style. Side saddle-girls,leg-over boys. Justa balloon triangle face and rattlesnake small tail.The idea is a mount for everyone that can be earned in game and customised. It is to stay with your character always. You can put your masks and hats you earn on it. Earn spells for it lke seasonal bats/ butterflys or big/small or sparkly,stripy.
Maybe you choose a name for it on the stick. Its not flashy like the dropped ones- more a trusty steed. As for speed etc they simply lvl with your characters need automatically in game. And because they are so evenly matched to others maybe have two new celtic heroes areas 1 for racing friends like charriot race oval and one for duel type jousts. Colours would be 2tone of the character so blue for mage etc.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (140.43 KiB) Viewed 2982 times

Dragonscale Flyer of Might
You can either sit on the flyer like a broom/skimmer or ride it like a staff. It comes in the chest and the different speeds come in different colors.
80%,red color
80%,10% camo,orange color, eyes glow
85%,20% camo, blue color, eyes glow
90%,30% camo, purple color, eyes glow
95%,50% camo, black color, eyes glow
100%,60% camo, white color, eyes glow and smoke comes out of nose
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (40.75 KiB) Viewed 2976 times
180+ Druid-CelticLegend -Gwydion
221 Rogue-TheShadow - Gywdion

Name:Book Of Knowledge
Origin:A good wicked witch accidentally dropped some of her spell books in to a magic brew she was making.She found out the books she had dropped couldbe used as a mount under the riders control the book mounts got larger everytime they get a new peice of knowledge.She sent it to Lirs on Samhain 2013 but arrived at Lirs on Beltane 2014.You can aquire this mount by getting it in a chest.
Stats:Magic Damage 20

Attack Speed: 2000
Weight:10
Proc skill: 10% The user reads the pages on the book and sends out a deadly amount of dust clouds on the enemy.
5%-Grey
10%-Black
20%-pink
30%-blue
40%-Green
50%-purple
60%-red
70%silver
80%golden
Last edited by PegasusX on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
Drawing is one cons But creativity is one of my pros :)
Inspiration from reading celtic forums xD
image.jpg (242.87 KiB) Viewed 2973 times
THE MOUNTAIN MAN[img]
[/img]

So mounts have to be Celtic, how are Santa Claus sleds or Harry potter brooms Celtic? Also shamans were people who had spiritual tribe influences.

Shaman: a person regarded as having access to, and influence in, the world of good and evil spirits, especially among some peoples of northern Asia and North America. Typically such people enter a trance state during a ritual, and practice divination and healing.

Sources: google

This is my version of the Kelpie, Celtic Sea Horse. I saw a lot of animals and monsters that arent celtic or werent made as mounts so I thought this would be a great middle.
Last edited by Allpashion on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
niiiiiice.jpg
niiiiiice.jpg (44.61 KiB) Viewed 2895 times
Z z z!Silence! z z Z

The bull is a symbolic animal in Celtic mythology, so I made the spirit of a bull. The rare versions of my staff have a skill that blows smoke from his nostrils, dealing damage to the enemy.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (51.26 KiB) Viewed 2985 times

:3 celtic heroes get to ride the mighty Fyrdrake, the very essence of fire. Here ive drawn a beast form and a mount form. When equipped the rider gets a small cloak of fire and speed boost. Higher tier mount the higher the damage cloak and faster speed. Took me all day to sketch, ink then watercolor! I hope you guys enjoy.. Even though when i resized quality was reduced by A LOT. So I emails as well >.<
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (48.1 KiB) Viewed 2983 times
Insperatus: 222 ranger, Mischief: 215 rogue ,Loredancer: 162 mage, VexedVixen: 202 druid -Sulis-
Insper: 188 ranger, Insperatus, 142: rouge, Honey Bee: 105 druid -Nuada-

:3 celtic heroes get to ride the mighty Fyrdrake, the very essence of fire. Here ive drawn a beast form and a mount form. When equipped the rider gets a small cloak of fire and speed boost. Higher tier mount the higher the damage cloak and faster speed. Took me all day to sketch, ink then watercolor! I hope you guys enjoy.. Even though when i resized quality was reduced by A LOT. So I emails as well >.<
Quality drawing, might be in top 3. Good luck
Wattzon of Sulis

hope i have a shot in top 3 would love to win broom but gl to all
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!