Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I have a dream

I have a dream that one day this server will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creedWe hold to be self-evident that all characters were created equal

I have a dream, that one day, between the red walls of carrowmore, oldest players and newest players will be able to play together and to create a server where everyone can play together.

I have a dream, that one day, (all) the end game players will decide to help the others to reach them

I have a dream that one day, nobody will lend something he doesn't need instead of giving it

I have a dream that one day, no one will scorn someone else because he did a mistake. But he will explain what was wrong and what would be good.

I have a dream that one day, instead of being jealous of someone richer/higher lvl ... , everyone will try to find his own quality and to improve it.

I have a dream that one day, everyone will remember that, in MMORPG, the MMO means something and that other players aren't NPCs.

I have a dream that one day, people will understand that the level is only a number, and not all the game.

I have a dream that one day, everyone will play for the friends he has, and not for the bosses, lvls ...

I know that it isn't gonna happen. But what is best ? Trying to reach a dream or planning a clan war ? Choose
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Re: I have a dream

Wake up dear... it's a game... at the end of the day all the emotional investment is not really worth it. Play to destress not to be stressed.

Log...play...enjoy! Be liberal with block button, it helps. ;)
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

I have a dream that one day people will realize that this is a video game. That the higher your level, the better your playing skill, and the better your gear means you are better as a player. Friendship is great, but since when did friendship require spoonfeeding from the holy gravy boat of life as a payment? Competition is what gives people motivation to play and/or continue playing.

I didn't come to this game to make friends, I came to play and become a great player. I'm definitely glad I've played and made the friends I did but that's not the reason I came and that's not the reason I stay. I play this game to have FUN and personally the way things have been the past year is nowhere near fun. The people that think we are a peaceful team of players under different countries(clans) are delusional. We have more fights, arguments, drama, etc than most servers I've seen. Why? Because many don't realize this is a game, you don't need to love and hug everyone(especially not when you talk behind their back right afterwards) because of the competitive nature of games. You protect someone and someone bites you in the arse for it, someone protects someone else they get bit in the arse for it. I wish people would realise it's a dog eat dog world, whether it's in real life or in a game.

I don't take drama and anyone who's ever tried to inflict it upon me knows what I'm talking about. I'll still play this game, I just wish you people would play the game too instead of trying to create world love and peace because let's face it, it doesn't work.

I wish people would stop hiding behind this facade of lovey-doveyness because I know that's all it is, is a facade. Sure it doesn't apply to ALL of you, but very many of you.

I don't need any questions, I don't need any responses, I don't need any backlash, all I need are purple crowns. Why? Because I have a GAME to play.

Take offense, don't take offense, I don't care. I'm giving you all a REAL response.

I also wish people would stop saying he when they are obviously referring to females as well.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I have a dream that one day people will realize that this is a video game. That the higher your level, the better your playing skill, and the better your gear means you are better as a player. Friendship is great, but since when did friendship require spoonfeeding from the holy gravy boat of life as a payment? Competition is what gives people motivation to play and/or continue playing.

I didn't come to this game to make friends, I came to play and become a great player. I'm definitely glad I've played and made the friends I did but that's not the reason I came and that's not the reason I stay. I play this game to have FUN and personally the way things have been the past year is nowhere near fun. The people that think we are a peaceful team of players under different countries(clans) are delusional. We have more fights, arguments, drama, etc than most servers I've seen. Why? Because many don't realize this is a game, you don't need to love and hug everyone(especially not when you talk behind their back right afterwards) because of the competitive nature of games. You protect someone and someone bites you in the arse for it, someone protects someone else they get bit in the arse for it. I wish people would realise it's a dog eat dog world, whether it's in real life or in a game.

I don't take drama and anyone who's ever tried to inflict it upon me knows what I'm talking about. I'll still play this game, I just wish you people would play the game too instead of trying to create world love and peace because let's face it, it doesn't work.

I wish people would stop hiding behind this facade of lovey-doveyness because I know that's all it is, is a facade. Sure it doesn't apply to ALL of you, but very many of you.

I don't need any questions, I don't need any responses, I don't need any backlash, all I need are purple crowns. Why? Because I have a GAME to play.

Take offense, don't take offense, I don't care. I'm giving you all a REAL response.

I also wish people would stop saying he when they are obviously referring to females as well.
#vult4adminandsupport

What creed? There is nothing stopping someone from starting a clan and taking a huge dump on this happy go lucky care bear lets share the world crap other than time and some determination. Enjoy Lugh while you can. Its probably the most different world and for now the most helpful. If you cant excel here then you should seriously quit the game.