Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Anyone Kill Aggy Yet?

My server seams to be shrinking noone has full frozen yet I'm 3 crests away. And our attempts on aggy have miserably failed. I run a clan with 4 140+ players 1 is 173 and I'm 150. There are only 3 other active 140+ plus players and they are all in different clans. The problem for any boss on our server is the highest level druid is lvl 134 and I have and salt druid at 121.

We don't possess the man power to kill aggy and haven't even attempted to get DragonLord. Now if I were to level to 170+ as well as my fellow clan mates and get my druid to 150 we should be able to capitalize on ow. But in my opinion I shouldn't have to out level the content by 20+ levels just to be able to accomplish one small goal.

I think that the simple solution would for OTM to merge some of the existing servers creating a bigger player pool since the Android version lacks in growth among the population that and they need to advertise the game.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Re: Anyone Kill Aggy Yet?

It does seem that some servers on Android are unpopulated. However I don't think they will merge at current due to the fact that apple release is around the corner, and eventually will give access to platform-platform compatibility which will bring a bit more population to these worlds. In short, we may just have to rough it out.
Good Luck, and Happy Hunting!
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

I'm not very big on the server to server access due to the fact that alpt of the android players may leave their current world and join a world that is more populated with better chance for growth. This will cause some of the current stronger clans in these world's to wrkken of not fall apart all together id much rather have the two systems completely seperat

Especially since the best thing about android so far is there aren't any dicers or acammer or even people shouting that they were acammed its a clean game we don't need iOS polutong us if they make it accessible by iOS players all the scammers are gonna light up with joy for they have new unsuspecting victims. OTM just served us us like a Christmas ham
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

I'm not very big on the server to server access due to the fact that alpt of the android players may leave their current world and join a world that is more populated with better chance for growth. This will cause some of the current stronger clans in these world's to wrkken of not fall apart all together id much rather have the two systems completely seperat

Especially since the best thing about android so far is there aren't any dicers or acammer or even people shouting that they were acammed its a clean game we don't need iOS polutong us if they make it accessible by iOS players all the scammers are gonna light up with joy for they have new unsuspecting victims. OTM just served us us like a Christmas ham
dont b stupid and i guarantee no one will get scammed...
A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. - Einstein
God is subtle but he is not malicious. - Einstein

Is this supposed to be offensive?
This is probably, single handedly the most ridiculous post i have ever read.

Because only ios players are scammers.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

Because only ios players are scammers.
We are like, sooooooo evil.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

It's true though. Android is like a bunch of very nice people who can't kill anything. And ios is like, if you talk to anyone end game you get no response. I agree that i think ios will taint the server and until we get to the point where we can kill aggy there is no real fueds between clans or people.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.