Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage, bad class now

Of course you get out DPSed by a rogue, regardless of your gear. If you're talking about DL bosses and such, their divine strike from DL weapon especially on a haste is ridiculously good. I have amazing jewelry and gear yet I very rarely can get kill over a hasted ranger or rogue.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

i know a certain mage who can out dps rogues on dl bosses :D it definitely goes back and forth between rogues mages and sometimes rangers for getting the kill on bosses. but as a mage it is most certainly possible to get the kill over the other classes on these bosses.

i know a certain mage who can out dps rogues on dl bosses :D it definitely goes back and forth between rogues mages and sometimes rangers for getting the kill on bosses. but as a mage it is most certainly possible to get the kill over the other classes on these bosses.
Get a screenshot of a mordris mage kill then we can talk

Mage ftw

Im not even a mage and i can tell you that the mage is almost never in the kill grp. For big bisses that take all mythology members te kill grp is always rogues or dps warriors
I would prefer a mage over dps warrior on kill group for better burst dmg.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Im not even a mage and i can tell you that the mage is almost never in the kill grp. For big bisses that take all mythology members te kill grp is always rogues or dps warriors
That isn't true at all.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

False statement, I could into a debate about 'dps warriors' but I'll just leave it at your opinion is clear but your statement is inaccurate. One mage alone would speed up the whole kill with simply just one fire life, not to mention raining fire in over time.

My clan is resurgence a very strong clan where all members are well geared, I can tell you now we I've had my fair share of kills (two on hrungir). I personally believe this is because of damage fluctuation, eg one bolt 3k another 6k,
Mage.

Get a screenshot of a mordris mage kill then we can talk
it will never happen for the simple fact that the mages are tasked with freezing the priestess. however, if the mages did directly attack mordis, along with the rogues, than a mage mordis kill is most certainly possible.

Just switch to rogue and get shadowstrike. Lvled up you'll lock 4 star dl with one ss. And you can afk lvl and farm gold more effectively. Richest ppl i know in my world are all rogues that afk farm at the fast spawning wyvern at aggy. Best of all you will never get nerfed, otm will only ever make you more op because plat items will replace all other classes.
arawn mage kashi lvl 194
arawn druid kashidadruid 171
Arawn rogue kashidarogue 185