Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Post your stats/gear

First of all Rogue is not my main class so ANY constructive feedback I will deeply research. I'd personally like some suggestions on my build and any tweaks that can be useful for solo leveling. Thanks!

Armour/weps(dagger upgraded to meteroic now)
Jewellery etc
The bracelet is +8 slash damage, the rings are +4 and +3 ss.

Overall stats;
Mage.

First of all Rogue is not my main class so ANY constructive feedback I will deeply research. I'd personally like some suggestions on my build and any tweaks that can be useful for solo leveling. Thanks!
I would use a fiery veteran helm instead of the bloodlust. For the misc, I would equip a common sunfire venom charm or hearth brooch if you have any of those.

Stats and other gear looks fine to me.

I would use a fiery veteran helm instead of the bloodlust. For the misc, I would equip a common sunfire venom charm or hearth brooch if you have any of those.

Also, use a cruel knife as it will be far better DPS.
SilentDagger
Level 172 Rogue
Rhiannon

Right, cruel knife + radiant earthstone + triumph axe + reaper ring + spec talisman + veteran helm is a great combo.

If you use a cruel knife, you can switch to a dex/vit stat spread and use shadowstrike, lifesteal, fast reflexes, poison weapon. High skill damage and fast elemental auto attacks.

But cruel knife build sucks against cloaked bosses and rogues. Riposte will destroy you.

Right, cruel knife + radiant earthstone + triumph axe + reaper ring + spec talisman + veteran helm is a great combo.

If you use a cruel knife, you can switch to a dex/vit stat spread and use shadowstrike, lifesteal, fast reflexes, poison weapon. High skill damage and fast elemental auto attacks.

But cruel knife build sucks against cloaked bosses and rogues. Riposte will destroy you.
Thanks for the feedback, I have invested in more vit and dex and reduced strength after using the c.knife and heat dmg helm. I have much more durability however should ss rings be swapped for damaging rings to maximize dps? Thanks in advance.
Mage.