Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My elder (essence) blade build

For those who want too have a look at it, this is what I have been pming people.

PM 1:
"Hiya, lovely to meet you

I'll tell you what i did at 150 onwards for training, it worked well for me up until 186 when i stopped lixing.

My armour transitioned from frozen > 'ancient' beastbone > DL
But i used anc. Beast helm until i had full DL for the extra shadowstrike
Regular beastbone isn't as good as frozen i dont think. There was a reason why i didnt use it. Cant remember exactly.

Frozen dagger > Ancient wyrm dagger
Essence blade (obviously)

Stars ammy
I had camo charm as my misc slot but i'm not sure what android has available to them for charms.

Brace of souls
Aggy brace reflexes/dex

Royal shadowstrike ring
Royal riposte "
Royal lifesteal "
Haste ring (or reaper if you have one)

I had low strength. Like, 150. It might be better to have a bit more, but i focused more on survivability because i could dual log a lure mage.
Dex was high.. 400ish
Focus 10
Vit was something like 500-600. I had almost 5k hp while training

Skills were:
Shadowstrike max
Quickstrike max
Riposte max
Lifesteal max
Rest in reflexes
Invocation of life only for dire situations.

If you level in groups i would certainly recommend sacrificing reflexes and some of lifesteal for sneaky. Unless you have a taunting warrior you will need riposte. You could also take off hp for strength.

But i only ever leveled solo, and that's what i had. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask."

PM 2:
"Oh i should probably do a little backlogging.

The point of my build with the essence blade was basically to skill spam. That's why there's so much regen. I found that i could outlock any strength rogues while leveling (not bosses! Leveling only) and that if i ever ran out of energy my exp rate would drop exponentially. I always tell people "there's no point hitting high if you're always on the ground" and there's good reason for that. Dying while soloing means wasting time. Nobody likes mobs resetting.

I understand other rogues think i'm weird for having used essence blade for so long, but in games like this there is no single 'right way'. I loved what i did and so should everyone.

Ive basically given you a set build to use but please feel free to ask me about any tweaks or try some out for yourself, i've given this build plenty of tweaks for others who have asked me about leveling builds but prefer this that or the other.

All in all, if you enjoy how you play that's really all you need.

All the best, from both the tankiest and deadliest rogue on Belenus,
Kiyarah.

... "

Edit: changed title
Last edited by KiyKiy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

Re: My essence blade build

I've got this post in my inbox :D
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Kiyarah.

... "
I said shes scary !

Gj on that guide kiy, read all of it, the build does seem fun but im always for more dps, i prefer my sneaky/ss/qs/riposte setup, and for now poison wep, at later point it'll be reflexes/life steal i assume.

Gl to those who use that build, except the cost of essence blade (maybe it works with elder too), it'll save u tons.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

For those who want too have a look at it, this is what I have been pming people.

PM 1:
"Hiya, lovely to meet you

I'll tell you what i did at 150 onwards for training, it worked well for me up until 186 when i stopped lixing.

My armour transitioned from frozen > 'ancient' beastbone > DL
But i used anc. Beast helm until i had full DL for the extra shadowstrike
Regular beastbone isn't as good as frozen i dont think. There was a reason why i didnt use it. Cant remember exactly.

Frozen dagger > Ancient wyrm dagger
Essence blade (obviously)

Stars ammy
I had camo charm as my misc slot but i'm not sure what android has available to them for charms.

Brace of souls
Aggy brace reflexes/dex

Royal shadowstrike ring
Royal riposte "
Royal lifesteal "
Haste ring (or reaper if you have one)

I had low strength. Like, 150. It might be better to have a bit more, but i focused more on survivability because i could dual log a lure mage.
Dex was high.. 400ish
Focus 10
Vit was something like 500-600. I had almost 5k hp while training

Skills were:
Shadowstrike max
Quickstrike max
Riposte max
Lifesteal max
Rest in reflexes
Invocation of life only for dire situations.

If you level in groups i would certainly recommend sacrificing reflexes and some of lifesteal for sneaky. Unless you have a taunting warrior you will need riposte. You could also take off hp for strength.

But i only ever leveled solo, and that's what i had. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask."

PM 2:
"Oh i should probably do a little backlogging.

The point of my build with the essence blade was basically to skill spam. That's why there's so much regen. I found that i could outlock any strength rogues while leveling (not bosses! Leveling only) and that if i ever ran out of energy my exp rate would drop exponentially. I always tell people "there's no point hitting high if you're always on the ground" and there's good reason for that. Dying while soloing means wasting time. Nobody likes mobs resetting.

I understand other rogues think i'm weird for having used essence blade for so long, but in games like this there is no single 'right way'. I loved what i did and so should everyone.

Ive basically given you a set build to use but please feel free to ask me about any tweaks or try some out for yourself, i've given this build plenty of tweaks for others who have asked me about leveling builds but prefer this that or the other.

All in all, if you enjoy how you play that's really all you need.

Kiyarah.

... "
Best build since sliced bread...

Why?
I'm not trying to be a *** over this i honestly want to know.
Is it because you only need sk and not other lix, survivability, constant skill spaming?
Ik my rogue is only a noob and want to know more.
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch