Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

better lux items

hi,
I was wanting to know if in the future you will bring out any more upgraded heroic rejuvs, haste gloves etc in future updates.. for example haste gloves that have 50% attack speed instead of 30. but if you end up bringing out something better strait after we buy them it will be pretty annoying, as it takes ages for most to save up for things like this.
Last edited by Xylaphone on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Greekdemigods, 224 warrior
217 rogue, Queenhera
210 mage, Xylaphone
192 ranger, TheHuntress
182 druid, Demesne

Carthage, Epona

Re: better lux items

Hi there,

There are currently no immediate plans to bring out new items like those.

I can't say it'll never happen but it won't be soon if it does.

Thanks!
So there is no chance there will be new lux shop items in the next update? Or for 3 or more months at least?

There are no plans to make new movement/attack speed or regen items.

Other than that we could make other types of items, anything in particular you would like?
Like a xp neckless would be cool there's a 20% it would be cool a 30% or 40%
Asesino lvl223
proud member of havoc!
lobo38
proud member of 1337!

I think runes or something, that will make your weapons or armour better would be nice.
For Example:
Fire Rune : Make your Weapon a XXXX of Fire, adds +10 Fire Damage or + XX % of normal damage in Fire (So it would be fair for slow and fast Weapons, otherwhise Fast Weapons (With low speed) will have a big advantage)
EG: Falchion of Fire: 25 DMG , +10 Fire DMG
same with other Damage types, Health/Energy, etc
Would be also cool if this would be stackable, so different Weapons would have a different Number of Runeplaces (eg3) , and i Can have eg. a Cold Falchion of Fire and Magic with + Magic Damage, + Fire damage and + Cold Damage
For sure, this Items should be very expensive ;)

For Armour eg + Health, + Heat resistance etc etc.

and chamge colour of you stuff ;)

There are no plans to make new movement/attack speed or regen items.

Other than that we could make other types of items, anything in particular you would like?
Like a xp neckless would be cool there's a 20% it would be cool a 30% or 40%
I would like to be able to buy some xp necklaces because I was unable to during the hollowing update.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Theres always those new ring slots and misc. slots coming out where the lux shop is without items in that category :D as for stats maybe small simplistic bonuses such as 5 armor or 5 fire and ice resists depending on the degree that rings are going to play in the game maybe even a +1 regen ring.