Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A small rant

I was about to make a post (which I still will) and it links in rather nicely with this thread: http://www.onethumbmobile.com/celticher ... 82be6f2785.

My rant is about selfishness. This morning I was playing the game when someone announced that Charfire, which indeed drops fragments, had spawned. So I go to him and wait for people to arrive, in the hope of forming a group. People arrived (evidently as a group) and started applying their spells and defences and started attacking. I joined in. That's all well and good and you may think I've made a pointless thread. This is the issue:
I requested to join a group with one of them. Declined. I requested the remaining. Declined. Now I may sound sensitive, but when I tell you that all of them were above level 80 and had full warden armour or better, that is what I call plain selfish. I am toiling to get better armour and spending my hard-earned money on fragments so people can selfishly take excess fragments and sell them at ridiculously high prices for their benefit.

This isn't the first time this has happened and I do hope a clan is made in Lugh where people can be altruistic and caring like one big happy family, but I highly doubt this will ever happen. People are so engulfed by this game that they forget what friendship and appreciation is. The point of a multiplayer game has just been destroyed.

Rant over; good day to you all.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Re: A small rant

I would call this first come first serve and thats what this game goes by. If ur angry over this have fun when you need drags.
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

A relevant point when it comes to the sharing you want is that most frag drop fight demands at least lvl 80 warriors (tanks and killers) and healers, who during an average battle will consume an amount of idols, potions and more in order to beat the boss. Unless you are already in a group or clan with the fighters you should not be upset that you as a lvl 60 fighter with minimal possibility of contributing to such a fight is not invited into the group (which is limited in number) without having worked up some reputation that make the fighters think that you deserve to reap the rewards from a fight you do not actually contribute much to.

Go work up some cash in cata and buy the frags for starters, or try find a clan who will give them to you.
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

OK thanks guys, but it would be nice if they at least gave me one fragment for a discounted price for my contribution... I understand that I need to level up more but I did play a part in this fight. Something for appreciation, if you know what I mean.
I would call this first come first serve and thats what this game goes by. If ur angry over this have fun when you need drags.
The point is that I was there first, but thanks for your advice.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

That sucks. Just put yer nose to the grindstone...

Oh. Wait... You don't have a nose.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

if you were at least level 60+, i feel you, if not, go buy redclaw or ancient. Now, assuming you were 60+ the fact that they already have full warden DOES make them selfish, i really dont care if they want to gear up their clan, if they have space in the group they could make it a mixed clan group and everyones happy, i myself know clans like this and to be honest it revokes me. Just level up, and if they keep hogging every boss get a massive groups of Rogues and ks them lol :lol: