Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Introducing the new Forum Guides!

While I was applying for Guide, I couldn't help but notice this in the "Find a member" list—surprisingly ranked above all the admins and developers.
FirstGuide.png
FirstGuide.png (16.86 KiB) Viewed 1341 times
Either this guy was always a guide or he was recently accepted. A forum search for his username, however, turns up no results.

Regardless, congratulations on being the first guide ever and making history in Celtic Heroes.

Well not all. At first I thought about applying since I help / guide a lot of people already. However then I started thinking why do I need a blue name on the forum to keep doing what I am doing :)

At best it wouldn't change anything, at worst it would start feeling like a job ;)
  • Playing since Christmas 2011
    Remove BoE
    Make new endgame content providing similar rewards but without the need for dominant clans
    Add horizontal content

While I was applying for Guide, I couldn't help but notice this in the "Find a member" list—surprisingly ranked above all the admins and developers.
FirstGuide.png
Either this guy was always a guide or he was recently accepted. A forum search for his username, however, turns up no results.

Regardless, congratulations on being the first guide ever and making history in Celtic Heroes.

Ho ye! This was us testing :)
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/