Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Build advice

I've brought my druid out of mothballs, and I wanna lvl her up. I solo a lot due to irl(job, kids, etc), so I need a solo build that can be effective. Here's the stats:

Lvl 76
5-5-191-109

Full warden
Hero ammy, lesser sunfire charm
Minor wyrmtail brace (5 dex/foc/vit)
Grand earth/vines/storm rings

I have an arcane orb, and a poison dagger if I use storm/melee. I have an alt/rebirth ready to burn for an effective build with as little downtime as possible. Ty in advance for any ideas all!
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

Re: Build advice

Hello!

If you want a pure soloing build, then max vines, lightning, storm, and touch, as far as stats go, you need enough health to last through one mob, so that you can heal, put the rest in focus.

Hope this helps!

P.S. we have guides for these kinda of things, look in the lexicon at the top of the page.
Lugh

GhostLord- Level 134 druid

Proud Guardian of Hobnobbers

Herne

IsleOfCacti- Level 42 Ranger

Keep the peace....

What GL suggested is pretty typical for solo leveling a druid... or drop Storm for Roots up to 5 levels above you.

I hear you about soloing due to RL stuff. I'm often in a similar boat. You should have fairly good regens with the offhand/ammy, and I'd suggest getting a energy regen bracelet as well, possibly a crown depending on how fast you go through energy.

As for stats, lots of focus, enough HP to get you through a mob with no heal or possibly one heal during the fight.

Also, if you want to be more effective soloing, get hero gloves and max your totem ability. Your icon + haste gloves + offhand will give you pretty good melee damage in between casting vines/lightning etc.

Roots will also allow you to solo bosses that don't have ranged attacks. At 115 I could solo all of the OW eye bosses and both Tree bosses. Granted it took longer, lots of energy, I could solo them =)

What Somber said about roots is true, it is a very good way of soloing at LOW levels. Something to note is that it will start costing you alot of energy and you'll need the extra dps that other skills provide.
Lugh

Herne

Keep the peace....

Since you good regens, it'd be best to put 75 into vit, rest into focus. Max vines, roots, touch and lightning. If you're looking for storm touch it is from the red book quest which you can begin near the front of Farcrag.
Lugh

Herne

Keep the peace....

At level 50 I would recomend maxing the following in the following order:
1. Shield of Bark
2. Lightning Strike
3. Strangling Vines
4. Nature's Touch

and leave all other points unaligned. However, if you can afford alteration books, I would place the extra points into Storm Touch.

You have rather great gear. If possible, trade the orb for a golden blade (doesn't really matter which kind), and sell the poison dagger to get money for your next offhand.

Remember, the earth ring isn't very good, so if you come across a 2+ ring for the amentioned skills, use over the earth ring.

Your stats look great. As you lvl up, first continuously increase your focus until it is 200, then your vit to 150.

If you can find another brace, get it! (why not use the extra slot). Just don't pay too much.. if you have a few high level friends you could possibly get a lame-to-them brace for free/loaned. Same goes for the ring slot.

If you have any additional questions, please ask on this thread! I find that build threads are usually lots of help to people viewing the forums, so asking all your further questions here may be of high value for others with similar problems :)

Good luck!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Also is the orb better or is the grimiore. The orb adds 25 energy regen while the grim adds 100 focus and 15 regen. The orb also adds evasion.
Grimiore, the focus it gives far outweighs(increased heals/damage etc) the increased regen and evades of the orbs.
Lugh

Herne

Keep the peace....