Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Whats the best use?

Im going to use $50 on the new event. If i sell chests 20k ea that equals to 800k (400k to brother). We were wondering what is the best use of that much gold? Im 181 atm and my brother is 176. We couldn't think of anything. Any thoughts?

Re: Whats the best use?

Hello!

My suggestion would be to wait for double plat(which will hopefully be coming some time in June) and use the money then. That will roughy double your profit.

Cheers
Lugh

GhostLord- Level 134 druid

Proud Guardian of Hobnobbers

Herne

IsleOfCacti- Level 42 Ranger

Keep the peace....

If it were me id sell the chests and buy sigils. If you can wait to a double plat event.

Imo sigils are the best item in the game and it's nearly impossible to have too much. If its during a double plat event there will probably be many sellers offering them cheap also!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Wait for double plat and sell all the chests u can get. That will make some really good profit :)
double plat chests are generally cheaper than chests bought from prior a double plat event.

if you are someone with patience, i recommend, buying plat on double plat, then using it a couple of months later.
Wattzon of Sulis

Most people missed the point of the thread. The OP was asking how to spend the gold, not when to spend their IRL money. (Not that buying plat during double plat is bad advice)

If you are purchasing the plat soon, I would recommend saving up to see what luxury items the Summer Event may have.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Most people missed the point of the thread. The OP was asking how to spend the gold, not when to spend their IRL money. (Not that buying plat during double plat is bad advice)

If you are purchasing the plat soon, I would recommend saving up to see what luxury items the Summer Event may have.
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Most people missed the point of the thread. The OP was asking how to spend the gold, not when to spend their IRL money.
Okay so some power-addicted mod deleted my post that if I had $50, I'd spend it on a steak rather than buying plat.
Is this because OTM want people to buy plat instead of spending money for food? What kind of censorship is this? What forum rule did I break?

And yeah, my advice is to spend the $50 on more useful stuff rather than an ios game. It's no different than someone asking - should I use my money to buy cigarettes or booze and I responded with "use it to buy food".

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Most people missed the point of the thread. The OP was asking how to spend the gold, not when to spend their IRL money.
Okay so some power-addicted mod deleted my post that if I had $50, I'd spend it on a steak rather than buying plat.
Is this because OTM want people to buy plat instead of spending money for food? What kind of censorship is this? What forum rule did I break?

And yeah, my advice is to spend the $50 on more useful stuff rather than an ios game. It's no different than someone asking - should I use my money to buy cigarettes or booze and I responded with "use it to buy food".
Aileron for president!
Wattzon of Sulis