Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Transfer out of Gwydion

LOOKING FOR A SERVER THAT DOES NOT HAVE CONSTANT HIGH LEVEL CLAN DRAMA/ LOCK BATTLES!

I have had my fill of this on Gwydion between Clan Solitaire and Clan Relentless. If this world's top clans are always camping for a lock battle against each other then please let me know and ignore the rest of this message.

Too much stuff too list.... Can pretty much get u any lux for any level. Only want gold equivalent for items u want in Gwydion or beginner lux for 2 noob toons.

Beginner lux i will consider:
Hero ammy x2
Hero gloves x2
Hero boots x2

Other items i would like to get upfront but not necessary:
SS manual x1
SS rings (+3 and up, no lvl req)
Shatter, Rupture, Def Form manuals (1 each)
Any above warrior skill rings (+3 and up, no lvl req)

Looking to do about 1.2 mill on the transfer (depending on cost difference between worlds) through gold and/or items. (Possibly more if interested) I can get you gold, beginner lux, mid level lux, high level lux, items, tomes, etc.

This will be my first (and hopefully last) world transfer so i am asking only people who can dual log to consider this. I have an impeccable reputation on Gwydion and will not take the chance on being scammed; the transfers will have to be done simultaneously on both worlds.

Thank you for reading this; only reply here about the clan dramas plz. If interested in transfer PM me.

MB

Re: Transfer out of Gwydion

Damn jonsa ( this hate to you)
You just ****** obsest with ava if you just gonna lvl you make a little chance but your faboy behaviour is driving me crazy ulgh
Hahaha xD FruitCake is angry !
By the way you're right.. Maybe ava is the best clan in server, but their is still trustable players like.. Me !

You just ****** obsest with ava if you just gonna lvl you make a little chance but your faboy behaviour is driving me crazy ulgh
I can't level. i'm busy with college.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

So stating a fact, albeit a little overeager , causes this must frustration with you? Go to a walk and come back bro. :)
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Well euh yeah it hates to jonsa because i stands there :/ ofc ava js best clan but that fanboy behavier with posting links en always for transfer for stuff, she says always ask ava they trust trustwurthy, so it means all other players arent trust wurthy well good to know if you gonna transfer to this world

Well euh yeah it hates to jonsa because i stands there :/ ofc ava js best clan but that fanboy behavier with posting links en always for transfer for stuff, she says always ask ava they trust trustwurthy, so it means all other players arent trust wurthy well good to know if you gonna transfer to this world
I didn't say others weren't trustworthy.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!