Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Greater twinsole necklace

Hey does the greater twinsole necklace still drop?
I have been trying to get one but I have come to the conclusion it has probably been removed from the game, as noone has one yet.
Can anyone confirm anything ?
IOS:
rogue: Avicii
World: Mabon

Android:
Rogue: Vodka / 45
Warrior: Tank / 30
Druid: Life /
World: Balor

Re: Greater twinsole necklace

I've seen someone on Balor with a Treater Twinsoul necklace and a Greater Charstone ring.
I thought the ring drops in stone ville?
You are thinking of the Hearthstone ring that comes from the Tam-Lin quest. Charstone still drops in the catacombs but it's rare.

I also got a cruel knife to drop there too about a week ago in iOS, so I assume it drops in Android too.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I've seen someone on Balor with a Treater Twinsoul necklace and a Greater Charstone ring.
I thought the ring drops in stone ville?
You are thinking of the Hearthstone ring that comes from the Tam-Lin quest. Charstone still drops in the catacombs but it's rare.

I also got a cruel knife to drop there too about a week ago in iOS, so I assume it drops in Android too.
Are you talking about the cruel dagger when u say cruel knife? Cruel dagger: 14 pearce dmage, 2000 stack speed. I have one of em
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

No he means cruel knife it has 1471 attack speed.
Oh, kk. Ty for clarifying
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."