Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Download Android Celtic Heroes Now!

I'm glad it's finally out on Android so they can start working on the iOS release. The engine shoulda been released on iOS first though. iOS players have waited over a year for the last 2 updates each. Still funded the game and continued to play (keeping it running).

Android users have not been waiting as such, and have not been funding the game, yet we find ourselves less prioritised by OTM.

Hope they make enough money from the Android players, for the loss of iOS players to be worth it.
Exactly my thought
Rogue 213
Mage 190
Druid 190
Ranger 154

I'm glad it's finally out on Android so they can start working on the iOS release. The engine shoulda been released on iOS first though. iOS players have waited over a year for the last 2 updates each. Still funded the game and continued to play (keeping it running).

Android users have not been waiting as such, and have not been funding the game, yet we find ourselves less prioritised by OTM.

Hope they make enough money from the Android players, for the loss of iOS players to be worth it.
Exactly my thought
My thought is that OTM has only made a few of the areas and, because they began with the low level areas, it makes sense to go ahead and release the engine to Android. Think about it like this: the new engine is a project. They've gotten the tough part out of the way with coding, animations, etc. so they're now working on putting all of the areas, weapons, and gear into the new engine. They've finished up the beginning segment, so there's no reason for them to withhold it from the Android users.
SilentDagger
Level 172 Rogue
Rhiannon

As a special thank-you, all players that reach level 20 during the first two weeks (after launch)  will receive a special item: ”Everlasting Green Fireworks” when the first patch to the game happens.
This got me excited
Ikr! Someone MUST post a picture when they get it...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

did we lose our beta accounts again? i can't login to my beta account, which i leveled for the second time, after you deleted the first one.
Hey Elle, I can't seem to log on period. It downloaded but won't load past 84 percent :/. (It isn't my WiFi.) Don't know if my toons are still there. Been trying to get on. I reinstalled using both Community and Wulvers links.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

did we lose our beta accounts again? i can't login to my beta account, which i leveled for the second time, after you deleted the first one.
Hey Elle, I can't seem to log on period. It downloaded but won't load past 84 percent :/. (It isn't my WiFi.) Don't know if my toons are still there. Been trying to get on. I reinstalled using both Community and Wulvers links.
Do you have enough room on your device? I would see if you can clear some space and give it another go.

Do you have enough room on your device? I would see if you can clear some space and give it another go.
Wulver it was a space issue I downloaded it but didn't log yet. I have a few things I want ask ya, will try to pm u today.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Wulver it was a space issue I downloaded it but didn't log yet. I have a few things I want ask ya, will try to pm u today.
Try this http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21&t=53927
195 Rogue
Rhiannon
Android Tester
There is a chicken-lover on Rhiannon with a total of 13137