Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Special event items shop

I think that in update 4 there should be a special event items shop selling all those rare items like: brooms, darkflame armor, all class plate armor, winterking/icelord weapons and even new elemental armour. I joined after 2 update so i missed all the good stuff so this would be really nice and kind to add this to update 4.
Balor:
Mirim(rogue)
PraiseTheSun(Druid)
Youtube Channel: SunlightGamer https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCG8h7 ... zjleUrfkbw

Re: Special event items shop

There would be no reason to do that, then those items wouldn't be rare like they should be. I also agree with Gort, there will be an auction house eventually, and whether it be one world or all worlds, people will eventually sell their rare items, unless they're like me and collect at least 1 of each item.
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536

I think that in update 4 there should be a special event items shop selling all those rare items like: brooms, darkflame armor, all class plate armor, winterking/icelord weapons and even new elemental armour. I joined after 2 update so i missed all the good stuff so this would be really nice and kind to add this to update 4.
This would ruin the upper level in-game economy. It simply can't be done at this point, this is usually how most games get their economies jump started. If everything were affordable then there would be no long-term goals, or any sense of achievement, or long-being in having high valued items. As stated above, the auction house will be your everything shop.

If this was implemented, by boss drop or shop, I know the vast majority of long-lasting dedicated players would be highly displeased. You can't make everyone happy, but its important that we set aside some items as "unique" or "rare" to keep the economy diverse.

This would ruin the upper level in-game economy. It simply can't be done at this point, this is usually how most games get their economies jump started. If everything were affordable then there would be no long-term goals, or any sense of achievement, or long-being in having high valued items. As stated above, the auction house will be your everything shop.

If this was implemented, by boss drop or shop, I know the vast majority of long-lasting dedicated players would be highly displeased. You can't make everyone happy, but its important that we set aside some items as "unique" or "rare" to keep the economy diverse.
Agreed
Also you cant buy darkflame armor, its a drop so this wouldnt happen even if a shop this was instated.

Theres a slight problem with the all class (or non-req as i call it) armor...you see this is extremely rare, on some worlds at least, because its armor that existed before even the first update - when the game started out (i know because i had some, been around a while...). Selling this would be pointless as it would basically be ignoring the reason that requirements are placed on armor today.
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.