Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question about outer space

If anyone is interested here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32wIKaLkvc4 is a great series of physics lectures on cosmology free! It is from Leonard Susskind who is about as famous as hawking. The course does have some advanced math but on the whole he keeps it as simple and as straightforward as possible without resorting to arcane forumulas. It is about 5000x more informative and interesting than a documentary.
Lol Leonard isn't my favorite Scientist but he is way better than Hawking.. I found it so difficult to pay attention in astronomic lecture videos with his robot voice narrating.
I like leonard hoffstadter!
Lmao and no one likes Sheldon. Except me possibly. I kinda like the guy.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 125850.htm

Great news about detecting gravitational waves. This is direct evidence of faster than light inflation. A more detailed analysis of the whole sky along with better interpretation of the results may help us learn more about the exact size of our universe. And the neat thing is it was announced after this thread was started. Can't wait for more on this.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Seriously? U guys think its from big bang ok if we were creates by big bang then where was big bang created now stop talking about stupid theory cuz it is FAKE immature guys
Stfu fool, the Big Bang theory is the most widely accepted theory for the creation of the universe, time itself didnt exist before the Big Bang, ergo we have no idea what started it. Stfu and learn you bloody redneck

magical SNEAKA U SHUT UP BIG BANG IS A THEORY SUCK BIG STUPID BANG ITS ALL FAKE IT IS AKL FAKE NOW U STFU GO AND KISS BIG BANG WHILE I KIKK BIG BANG HAHA
Admin, would you care to ban this trolling account?
(Btw a theory is something that has all evidence supporting it)
He's annoying. And dumb. And weak in Ch.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Dude you will be way dead by this time dont worry about it
+1 ._.
But, then lets say a thousand years into the future when it does happen, someone might have said the same thing right before it happened.
Sup lord me ep
A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. - Einstein
God is subtle but he is not malicious. - Einstein

one day I travelled to space and I was liek wow flying carpets and then I pushed myself until saturne and wow she had no ring unlike when we look in the pictures so I took my plastic fake ring and duct tape and put it around her poor saturne and I continued my trip and wow flying numbers I was liek aaaa hhhhhhh not maths again and I was falling so I had to duct tape my ass and stick it to a star so I don't crash on earth like idiot and omg someone texted me
I'm elisa thx stop calling me newt thxxx

- NEWTON THE DUMBASS MAGE OF CROM LVL 135
unblock me plz you won't regret my voice rocks I rehearsed a lot during summer

#love wolf
#love chickens
#love my life
#love her the mosttt ######

I'M HAPPY WITH MY LIFE

one day I travelled to space and I was liek wow flying carpets and then I pushed myself until saturne and wow she had no ring unlike when we look in the pictures so I took my plastic fake ring and duct tape and put it around her poor saturne and I continued my trip and wow flying numbers I was liek aaaa hhhhhhh not maths again and I was falling so I had to duct tape my ass and stick it to a star so I don't crash on earth like idiot and omg someone texted me
Drugs are bad kids...
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!