Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron's Tower Concept

Looks awesome!

A question about the tower: this game has been lacking the ability to create zones that let you walk around in three dimensions. What I mean is that with a tower, there are floors stacked on top of each other, so there are multiple floors. Currently, every zone is flat so you cannot walk over top of another part of the map at a higher elevation, so there are not different levels/floors to any zone. I assume that the tower will have multiple floors, so this is a dramatic change from any existing zone. Is this something that the new engine enables OTM to create?
What about the tavern?
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD

Looks awesome!

A question about the tower: this game has been lacking the ability to create zones that let you walk around in three dimensions. What I mean is that with a tower, there are floors stacked on top of each other, so there are multiple floors. Currently, every zone is flat so you cannot walk over top of another part of the map at a higher elevation, so there are not different levels/floors to any zone. I assume that the tower will have multiple floors, so this is a dramatic change from any existing zone. Is this something that the new engine enables OTM to create?
What about the tavern?
The tavern never actually lets you stand above another entity.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

I remember the first time i realized how the tavern was layed out. I lagged in an upper room, and went through the wall. I was surprised to find myself standing in the basement :)
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!