Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which world has...

people who actually sell higher end boss drops instead of hoarding them in clan banks never to be used?

Such as Aggy spears, bracelets, rings etc...

Possibly looking at a world transfer and would like to go somewhere (if I do) that actually sells these types of items.

Re: Which world has...

people who actually sell higher end boss drops instead of hoarding them in clan banks never to be used?

Such as Aggy spears, bracelets, rings etc...

Possibly looking at a world transfer and would like to go somewhere (if I do) that actually sells these types of items.
I'm currently selling 40 and 45 damage rings, others sell tridents and braces etc.. Come join us but be sure to buy my rings

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Out of curiosity why do those who cannot kill these bosses for the end game loot items themselves or are in a clan who cannot kill, then in turn view the clans keeping these items within the clan as hoarding? Why does a clan or individual who can kill a boss without you make them greedy?

I would have to say that train of thought is similar to "how about I break down your door, nab a few of the items in your house that you have and I don't just because I don't want to work for it like you did?!!".

Yes, most clans have items collecting dust as do most individual banks of every player in this game, but no one pisses and moans that you are not sharing your banked items with the rest of the server. Do what it takes to level up, prove your worth to a clan who can and earn the items just like the rest of us did.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Well, for one, I don't have the time needed to "dedicate" to these top tier clans in order to kill these end game bosses.

What's the point of having numerous books/spears/rings/braces that aren't being used? I guess it's just about the rich getting richer... oh wait, you don't get rich by crap just sitting there.

Your comment on that train of thought doesn't really work. I'm talking about BUYING the item, not going in and stealing it or wanting it for free. There's a little bit of a difference there. I'm more than ok with paying what the item is worth. It helps both parties out. One gets an item that they need/want and can't get on their own, while the other gets gold to buy stuff that they actually need and can use.

To be honest, how many people actually use an Aggy spear in these top tier clans? I've hardly seen any... they prefer their bone weps or dragonlord weps now.

What's the point of having numerous books/spears/rings/braces that aren't being used? I guess it's just about the rich getting richer... oh wait, you don't get rich by crap just sitting there.
This._.!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Well, for one, I don't have the time needed to "dedicate" to these top tier clans in order to kill these end game bosses.

Your comment on that train of thought doesn't really work. I'm talking about BUYING the item, not going in and stealing it or wanting it for free. There's a little bit of a difference there. I'm more than ok with paying what the item is worth. It helps both parties out. One gets an item that they need/want and can't get on their own, while the other gets gold to buy stuff that they actually need and can use.

To be honest, how many people actually use an Aggy spear in these top tier clans? I've hardly seen any... they prefer their bone weps or dragonlord weps now.

IMHO end game boss items should be EARNED. My clan who has about 99% of these items on Herne do not sell, and are only given freely amongst clan members.
We earned these items and what we do with them is our prerogative. If you don't have the time to dedicate to this game (which is fine) why do you need the top end gear?

Personally I'm glad most tops clans don't flood the markets with earned Aggy gear. It's a badge of honor to own these items.
Ziva
Ranger 207
Clan Infection
World: Herne